Denny Hamlin Broke his Back..
...and it's not a serious injury
I guess you haven't had a back issue yet. Mine was so bad for about 3 years I could barely tie my own shoe. It's pretty good now, knock on wood (yea that still works
)
He's not my favorite driver but I don't want to see anyone hurt.
...and it's not a serious injury
I guess you haven't had a back issue yet. Mine was so bad for about 3 years I could barely tie my own shoe. It's pretty good now, knock on wood (yea that still works
)
He's not my favorite driver but I don't want to see anyone hurt.
@Clepto, Storylines will be HUGE @Martinsville+a short track, in which, there should a few paybacks and tempers-bring good early TV Ratings. Clepto, what you think about more short track racing? Bring back The Rock, Wilksboro, how bout racing @ Nashville+Portland, and The Beast-Milwauke's Best, a mile! Just a thought......It'll be interesting Eldora, OH dirt track w/the TRUCKS this summer!
Also, Clepto why doesn't have s/thing like CMJohnson does w/PGA Tour? I think its a lot of fun!
@Clepto, Storylines will be HUGE @Martinsville+a short track, in which, there should a few paybacks and tempers-bring good early TV Ratings. Clepto, what you think about more short track racing? Bring back The Rock, Wilksboro, how bout racing @ Nashville+Portland, and The Beast-Milwauke's Best, a mile! Just a thought......It'll be interesting Eldora, OH dirt track w/the TRUCKS this summer!
Also, Clepto why doesn't have s/thing like CMJohnson does w/PGA Tour? I think its a lot of fun!
Sucks for Denny for sure, back issues are no laughing matter. It will be interesting to see if he can get back in the car soon, if not, you could throw away those futures on Denny as the points won't be going to him and it would be highly unlikely he made the chase. Hope he is back for Martinsville.
Sucks for Denny for sure, back issues are no laughing matter. It will be interesting to see if he can get back in the car soon, if not, you could throw away those futures on Denny as the points won't be going to him and it would be highly unlikely he made the chase. Hope he is back for Martinsville.
On a side note, I've played sports my entire life and I understand wanting to get out on the field and play...but I hope Denny doesn't push this. Backs are serious issues and I'd hate to see him get hurt further.
On a side note, I've played sports my entire life and I understand wanting to get out on the field and play...but I hope Denny doesn't push this. Backs are serious issues and I'd hate to see him get hurt further.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,226
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,989
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,698
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,402
- Saturday 10/03/2026 689
- MLB Playoffs 5,185
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 7,167
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,287
- Happening just recently . . . 36,979
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
