• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Music

    Controversial lyrics

    SportsFan9698
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Johnzimbo34
    undermysac
    THEMUGG
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1392
    Posts: 13
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Jul. 31, 2015 - 8:28 PM ET #1

    Some of you remember "money for nothing and chicks for free" by Dire Straights back in the 80's - it also had a huge video running all day long on MTV.  There was a line in there "that lil fa.ggot bought his own jet airplane, that lil fa.ggot he is a millionaire"

    I doubt that line would make it today?


    list other songs like that... there must be more
    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.
    Some of you remember "money for nothing and chicks for free" by Dire Straights back in the 80's - it also had a huge video running all day long on MTV.  There was a line in there "that lil fa.ggot bought his own jet airplane, that lil fa.ggot he is a millionaire"

    I doubt that line would make it today?


    list other songs like that... there must be more
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 1, 2015 - 1:54 PM ET #2

    The Who - Who Are You?

    I remember my older sister and I cranking this when it first came out in like 1978 or something. I can still see the shock on my Mom's face when Roger Daltrey screams out:

    "NOW TELL ME WHO THE FUKK ARE YOU!!!!!"

    Not sure when the "HELL" edit came about, but that version played on the radio all through my childhood

    Same thing with Pink Floyd's - Money

    "Money, it's a hit

    Don't give me that do goody good bullsh!t"

    but, there's one song that I hear that still gets the "unedited" version played on the radio:

    But she never lost her head
    even when she was given head
    She says, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    and the colored girls go... 

    maybe Lou Reed was grandfathered in.....

    Good topic    

    Reply

    The Who - Who Are You?

    I remember my older sister and I cranking this when it first came out in like 1978 or something. I can still see the shock on my Mom's face when Roger Daltrey screams out:

    "NOW TELL ME WHO THE FUKK ARE YOU!!!!!"

    Not sure when the "HELL" edit came about, but that version played on the radio all through my childhood

    Same thing with Pink Floyd's - Money

    "Money, it's a hit

    Don't give me that do goody good bullsh!t"

    but, there's one song that I hear that still gets the "unedited" version played on the radio:

    But she never lost her head
    even when she was given head
    She says, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    said, hey babe, take a walk on the wild side
    and the colored girls go... 

    maybe Lou Reed was grandfathered in.....

    Good topic    

     
    Johnzimbo34
    Johnzimbo34
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2010
    Posts: 1299
    Posted: Aug. 2, 2015 - 10:49 AM ET #3

    Mott the Hoople's "All the Way from Memphis"-

    Well I got to Oreoles y'know - it took a month
    And there was my guitar, electric junk.
    Some spade said "Rock'n'rollers, you're all the same.
    Man that's your instrument." I felt so ashamed.


    I think they changed spade to dude in a later version but am not sure
    Reply
    Mott the Hoople's "All the Way from Memphis"-

    Well I got to Oreoles y'know - it took a month
    And there was my guitar, electric junk.
    Some spade said "Rock'n'rollers, you're all the same.
    Man that's your instrument." I felt so ashamed.


    I think they changed spade to dude in a later version but am not sure
     
    undermysac
    undermysac
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2014
    Posts: 52268
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2015 - 12:13 AM ET #4

    Patti Smith "Rock n Roll N*gger"
    Reply
    Patti Smith "Rock n Roll N*gger"
     
    THEMUGG
    THEMUGG
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2003
    Posts: 38234
    Posted: Aug. 5, 2015 - 1:33 AM ET #5

     Rolling Stones......."Some Girls" 


     
    Reply
     Rolling Stones......."Some Girls" 


     
     
    ronwoodjzs
    ronwoodjzs
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2004
    Posts: 2093
    Posted: Aug. 10, 2015 - 9:14 PM ET #6

    Another Stones song is STAR STAR,, which of course is STARF#CKER.     I think that's one that could be tough to beat

    One of the lines is       you were giving head to Steve McQueen and you better keep your box clean
    Reply
    Another Stones song is STAR STAR,, which of course is STARF#CKER.     I think that's one that could be tough to beat

    One of the lines is       you were giving head to Steve McQueen and you better keep your box clean
     
    The Hawk
    The Hawk
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2006
    Posts: 19693
    Posted: Aug. 16, 2015 - 6:51 PM ET #7

    I believe Don Henley was forced to change a line in "All She Wants To Do Is Dance"

    Something about "that don't keep the pizza boys from makin' a buck or two"
    Reply
    I believe Don Henley was forced to change a line in "All She Wants To Do Is Dance"

    Something about "that don't keep the pizza boys from makin' a buck or two"
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Aug. 18, 2015 - 9:38 AM ET #8

    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I believe Don Henley was forced to change a line in "All She Wants To Do Is Dance"

    Something about "that don't keep the pizza boys from makin' a buck or two"

    I find "Don't come back here Yankee" more offensive than that.....
    Also, the other day, I heard "Turning Japanese" in a grocery store! Even that "asian-flavored" 

    "Da-da-da---dah-da-da---dah-dahhh-----DAHHHHHHH!!!!"

    Guitar riff seems pretty offensive

    "I've got a picture,
    Of me and you
    You wrote, 'I Love You'.....
    I Rove Me Too........"
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hawk:

    I believe Don Henley was forced to change a line in "All She Wants To Do Is Dance"

    Something about "that don't keep the pizza boys from makin' a buck or two"

    I find "Don't come back here Yankee" more offensive than that.....
    Also, the other day, I heard "Turning Japanese" in a grocery store! Even that "asian-flavored" 

    "Da-da-da---dah-da-da---dah-dahhh-----DAHHHHHHH!!!!"

    Guitar riff seems pretty offensive

    "I've got a picture,
    Of me and you
    You wrote, 'I Love You'.....
    I Rove Me Too........"
     
    Snafu68
    Snafu68
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2011
    Posts: 6725
    Posted: Aug. 29, 2015 - 8:59 PM ET #9

    Rolling Stones
    Cocksuckerblues

    Well, I'm a lonesome schoolboy
    And I just came into town
    Yeah, I'm a lonesome schoolboy
    And I just came into town
    Well, I heard so much about London
    I decided to check it out

    Well, I wait in Leicester Square
    With a come-hither look in my eye
    Yeah, I'm leaning on Nelsons Column
    But all I do is talk to the lime

    Oh, where can I get my cokk sucked?
    Where can I get my a$$ fukked?
    I may have no money
    But I know where to put it every time

    Well, I asked a young policeman
    If he'd only lock me up for the night
    Well, I've had pigs in the farmyard
    Some of them, some of them, they're alright
    Well, he fukked me with his truncheon
    And his helmet was way too tight

    Oh, where can I get my cokk sucked?
    Where can I get my a$$ fucked?
    I ain't got no money
    But I know where to put it every time

    I'm a lonesome schoolboy


    i guess it didn't get too much radio time  
    Reply
    Rolling Stones
    Cocksuckerblues

    Well, I'm a lonesome schoolboy
    And I just came into town
    Yeah, I'm a lonesome schoolboy
    And I just came into town
    Well, I heard so much about London
    I decided to check it out

    Well, I wait in Leicester Square
    With a come-hither look in my eye
    Yeah, I'm leaning on Nelsons Column
    But all I do is talk to the lime

    Oh, where can I get my cokk sucked?
    Where can I get my a$$ fukked?
    I may have no money
    But I know where to put it every time

    Well, I asked a young policeman
    If he'd only lock me up for the night
    Well, I've had pigs in the farmyard
    Some of them, some of them, they're alright
    Well, he fukked me with his truncheon
    And his helmet was way too tight

    Oh, where can I get my cokk sucked?
    Where can I get my a$$ fucked?
    I ain't got no money
    But I know where to put it every time

    I'm a lonesome schoolboy


    i guess it didn't get too much radio time  
     
    SportsFan9698
    SportsFan9698
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2010
    Posts: 5575
    Posted: Aug. 30, 2015 - 7:22 PM ET #10

    LOL some strange peeps out there
    Reply
    LOL some strange peeps out there
     
    Hawky
    Hawky
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2014
    Posts: 3439
    Posted: Aug. 31, 2015 - 1:34 AM ET #11

    eminem - b please 2 'oh u want me to tone it down? suck my f'in D, phget, happy now?'
    Reply
    eminem - b please 2 'oh u want me to tone it down? suck my f'in D, phget, happy now?'
     
    GimmeMoneyNow
    GimmeMoneyNow
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2015
    Posts: 2874
    Posted: Sep. 1, 2015 - 9:34 AM ET #12

    Someone else brought this up in another forum:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0

    Doesn't get more "politically incorrect" than that!

    Also made me think of "Mexican Radio" by Wall Of Voodoo

    "I wish I was in Tijuana
    Eating barbecued iguana"
    Reply
    Someone else brought this up in another forum:

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0

    Doesn't get more "politically incorrect" than that!

    Also made me think of "Mexican Radio" by Wall Of Voodoo

    "I wish I was in Tijuana
    Eating barbecued iguana"
     
     
    MetalGods
    MetalGods
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2015
    Posts: 309
    Posted: Sep. 5, 2015 - 9:54 PM ET #13

    One in a million - Guns n Roses
    Reply
    One in a million - Guns n Roses
    All Forums | Music

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,608
    • Sunday 09/27/2026 498
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
    • Sunday 3,112
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 101,895
    • NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,507
    • ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,727
    • NFL Sunday 7,039
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,104
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,240

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.