Am I missing something? I live bet Texas And LA Under 5.5 scoreless innings during the 3rd inning game went 7 scoreless innings and my book said its a loser. how so? what am I not seeing here?
Total scoreless innings
@camby700
OMG i just saw my mistake. I meant to say over 5.5 innings but typed under. but anyway I lived the OVER 5.5 scoreless innings and my book said its a loser.
@camby700
OMG i just saw my mistake. I meant to say over 5.5 innings but typed under. but anyway I lived the OVER 5.5 scoreless innings and my book said its a loser.
@camby700 OMG i just saw my mistake. I meant to say over 5.5 innings but typed under. but anyway I lived the OVER 5.5 scoreless innings and my book said its a loser.
You sure you didn't wager on game total.....
I've never heard of scoreless innings myself..
Over 5.5 scoreless innings appears to be a winner..but over 5.5 total runs in a loser of course
![]()
@camby700 OMG i just saw my mistake. I meant to say over 5.5 innings but typed under. but anyway I lived the OVER 5.5 scoreless innings and my book said its a loser.
You sure you didn't wager on game total.....
I've never heard of scoreless innings myself..
Over 5.5 scoreless innings appears to be a winner..but over 5.5 total runs in a loser of course
![]()
@camby700
Yes I played scoreless innings. my book just corrected the error after I spoke to them. "sorry computer error" LOL I get that all the time when I call them out on a winning play. But yes there is such a play not sure if all books have them.
@camby700
Yes I played scoreless innings. my book just corrected the error after I spoke to them. "sorry computer error" LOL I get that all the time when I call them out on a winning play. But yes there is such a play not sure if all books have them.
@alohastate
I find it interesting that the "computer error" is ALWAYS in the book's favor.
I know that mistakes can happen but good luck ever having a "computer error," "oversight," "mistake" ever be in your favor!
Good catch, they were hoping that you weren't paying attention.
![]()
@alohastate
I find it interesting that the "computer error" is ALWAYS in the book's favor.
I know that mistakes can happen but good luck ever having a "computer error," "oversight," "mistake" ever be in your favor!
Good catch, they were hoping that you weren't paying attention.
![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- Claiming Prizes 57,608
- Sunday 09/27/2026 498
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,088
- Sunday 3,112
- NFL LOCKED IN! 101,894
- NFL THREAD * 151 * 13,503
- ***Macwesties * Thur. * Sun. Sept. 24, 27, 2026 * Week #3 * NFL Football Plays* 8,726
- NFL Sunday 7,018
- Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,102
- King of Covers Winner List 12,239
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
