the only one in fantasy land is you; i have 4k posted in winners this week.
. . . and 4K in losers posted previously.
You really need to get some self esteem. There are women who like little dicks, too. Don't feel like you need to over compensate for it by acting tough. No one likes a fake tough guy with a little dick.
I wish you the best, my friend. Now go back to talking to yourself in your own thread.
Quote Originally Posted by The_True:
the only one in fantasy land is you; i have 4k posted in winners this week.
. . . and 4K in losers posted previously.
You really need to get some self esteem. There are women who like little dicks, too. Don't feel like you need to over compensate for it by acting tough. No one likes a fake tough guy with a little dick.
I wish you the best, my friend. Now go back to talking to yourself in your own thread.
Like Pavano at home today, and with you on the Orioles today. Carrasco has trouble finding the strike zone, feeling he's going to get lit up today. Really not liking the lineup the Rays are fielding against the Sox, but we'll see. Best of luck today!
Like Pavano at home today, and with you on the Orioles today. Carrasco has trouble finding the strike zone, feeling he's going to get lit up today. Really not liking the lineup the Rays are fielding against the Sox, but we'll see. Best of luck today!
Little dick? Lol sarah you are so clueless; Jealousy suits you well; You debate on eating lobster if you have a winning day or not i could buy the red lobster franchise and still have money leftover; keep No where are there 4k in posted losers; bout to hit the yanks for $800+ Cry me a riverrrr
Little dick? Lol sarah you are so clueless; Jealousy suits you well; You debate on eating lobster if you have a winning day or not i could buy the red lobster franchise and still have money leftover; keep No where are there 4k in posted losers; bout to hit the yanks for $800+ Cry me a riverrrr
Like Pavano at home today, and with you on the Orioles today. Carrasco has trouble finding the strike zone, feeling he's going to get lit up today. Really not liking the lineup the Rays are fielding against the Sox, but we'll see. Best of luck today!
Cool man! Hopefully we get a ton of winners.
Five words on the Rays/Sox game: James Shields versus John Lackey.
Who the hell knows though.
Quote Originally Posted by akatdrake:
Like Pavano at home today, and with you on the Orioles today. Carrasco has trouble finding the strike zone, feeling he's going to get lit up today. Really not liking the lineup the Rays are fielding against the Sox, but we'll see. Best of luck today!
Cool man! Hopefully we get a ton of winners.
Five words on the Rays/Sox game: James Shields versus John Lackey.
Little dick? Lol sarah you are so clueless; Jealousy suits you well; You debate on eating lobster if you have a winning day or not i could buy the red lobster franchise and still have money leftover; keep No where are there 4k in posted losers; bout to hit the yanks for $800+ Cry me a riverrrr
I need to write a paper about small man syndrome, so I'll check back with you when it's due.
Please go back to talking to yourself in your own thread . . . because that isn't creepy or anything.
See ya! :)
Quote Originally Posted by The_True:
Little dick? Lol sarah you are so clueless; Jealousy suits you well; You debate on eating lobster if you have a winning day or not i could buy the red lobster franchise and still have money leftover; keep No where are there 4k in posted losers; bout to hit the yanks for $800+ Cry me a riverrrr
I need to write a paper about small man syndrome, so I'll check back with you when it's due.
Please go back to talking to yourself in your own thread . . . because that isn't creepy or anything.
I like that parlay there! I think both those games will be low scoring. Im pickriding you on that parlay. I think the opposites come in on the small lean you had with chisox and mets. I think if you fade that and play tigers & phils you got a winner. No disrespect when I say fade. You are definitely one to ride. Oops that sounds kinda dirty! You know what I mean
I like that parlay there! I think both those games will be low scoring. Im pickriding you on that parlay. I think the opposites come in on the small lean you had with chisox and mets. I think if you fade that and play tigers & phils you got a winner. No disrespect when I say fade. You are definitely one to ride. Oops that sounds kinda dirty! You know what I mean
Little dick? Lol sarah you are so clueless; Jealousy suits you well; You debate on eating lobster if you have a winning day or not i could buy the red lobster franchise and still have money leftover; keep No where are there 4k in posted losers; bout to hit the yanks for $800+ Cry me a riverrrr
I'm sure someone with enough money to buy the Red Lobster franchise spends every minute of the day on Covers. Shouldn't you be out on your yhact or driving your s500 benzo around town. 1600+ post in 2 months tells me you have nothing to do with your money.
Quote Originally Posted by The_True:
Little dick? Lol sarah you are so clueless; Jealousy suits you well; You debate on eating lobster if you have a winning day or not i could buy the red lobster franchise and still have money leftover; keep No where are there 4k in posted losers; bout to hit the yanks for $800+ Cry me a riverrrr
I'm sure someone with enough money to buy the Red Lobster franchise spends every minute of the day on Covers. Shouldn't you be out on your yhact or driving your s500 benzo around town. 1600+ post in 2 months tells me you have nothing to do with your money.
im with you on the angels twins and rays.Although im on the twins only 1st 5 as they sport the worst bullpen in baseball and pavano is a 6 inning type of guy. Cant play the bmore /indians game, both pitchers are gas cans. Be careful with Carpenter in this situation. Yes he's been lights out lately, but he hasnt pitched well on the road. He's allowing opponents to hit over .300 on the road , not to mention he's facing a potent Reds lineup. Of Course bronson Arroyo is the ultimate gas can. The over might be the best play there. But BOL
im with you on the angels twins and rays.Although im on the twins only 1st 5 as they sport the worst bullpen in baseball and pavano is a 6 inning type of guy. Cant play the bmore /indians game, both pitchers are gas cans. Be careful with Carpenter in this situation. Yes he's been lights out lately, but he hasnt pitched well on the road. He's allowing opponents to hit over .300 on the road , not to mention he's facing a potent Reds lineup. Of Course bronson Arroyo is the ultimate gas can. The over might be the best play there. But BOL