Are you 15 or 16?
No that's his IQ score
@MrPicksix985
Im not going to say that this didn’t cross my mind. The way helsley lost control. How calm the manager looked, edman and Arenados fielding miscues. It looked odd.
@MrPicksix985
Im not going to say that this didn’t cross my mind. The way helsley lost control. How calm the manager looked, edman and Arenados fielding miscues. It looked odd.
@DavidGurney
It was wacko . Cardinals never lose like this in playoffs. Ever. You are braindead of you think this is just normal. I didn’t bet this game but I understand how the op feels.
@DavidGurney
It was wacko . Cardinals never lose like this in playoffs. Ever. You are braindead of you think this is just normal. I didn’t bet this game but I understand how the op feels.
@the1toturn2
You're right for once! I take that back. ESPN would've allowed shown a game where Helsley to get lit up... but only if it were to certain players sharing a certain characteristic like hmm... Josh Naylor, J.P. Crawford, Josh Bell, and even Trent Grisham.
@the1toturn2
You're right for once! I take that back. ESPN would've allowed shown a game where Helsley to get lit up... but only if it were to certain players sharing a certain characteristic like hmm... Josh Naylor, J.P. Crawford, Josh Bell, and even Trent Grisham.
@Thatguy1
I'll give you a fixed game. Last tuesday, Phillies versus Astros. No way, no how the Phillies wanted to be in the mets- dodgers bracket. They much preferred the cardinals-braves bracket. And who blames them? As soon as they lost Tuesday against the astros, it was set, Phillies versus Cardinals in round 1. So yes, games do get fixed occasionally.
@Thatguy1
I'll give you a fixed game. Last tuesday, Phillies versus Astros. No way, no how the Phillies wanted to be in the mets- dodgers bracket. They much preferred the cardinals-braves bracket. And who blames them? As soon as they lost Tuesday against the astros, it was set, Phillies versus Cardinals in round 1. So yes, games do get fixed occasionally.
