since a couple weeks ago I told myself not to bet on the cardinals, they stink, they can't play consistently, today I watched Gant the mfker straight walked 2 batter and manager barely called the bullpen after he walked the 3rd batter, and then the next pitcher walked another batter, then I was like "no wonder the odds was almost even for the cardinals (should be -140 normally against Mets) but anyway I swear to God this is the last time I bet on these mfkers
No more cardinals on my watching list
Views: 60
Posts: 3
Posted:
#1
since a couple weeks ago I told myself not to bet on the cardinals, they stink, they can't play consistently, today I watched Gant the mfker straight walked 2 batter and manager barely called the bullpen after he walked the 3rd batter, and then the next pitcher walked another batter, then I was like "no wonder the odds was almost even for the cardinals (should be -140 normally against Mets) but anyway I swear to God this is the last time I bet on these mfkers
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,437
- Sunday 10/04/2026 690
- NFL LOCKED IN! 104,362
- ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,823
- This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,833
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,518
- Lions vs Panthers in game live SNF 1,887
- __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 13,338
- Breathtaking ....truly 36,317
- KC/OAK live in game comments welcome 394
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
