Then look at tonight’s lineup. New York is sending eight left-handed hitters at him. Rasmussen is built to handle that. His changeup was used overwhelmingly against lefties this year and produced a .167 batting average, .167 slugging percentage, .148 wOBA and zero home runs
MLB Playoffs
Cole is why I don’t expect Tampa to blow this total up by itself. His overall ERA was 3.61, but his command profile is sick 25.2% strikeouts, only 4.8% walks, 1.10 WHIP. On the road he had a 3.41 ERA with only nine homers allowed in 68 2/3 innings. And against Tampa specifically, he’s 4-1 with a 2.09 ERA over his last six starts.
Cole is why I don’t expect Tampa to blow this total up by itself. His overall ERA was 3.61, but his command profile is sick 25.2% strikeouts, only 4.8% walks, 1.10 WHIP. On the road he had a 3.41 ERA with only nine homers allowed in 68 2/3 innings. And against Tampa specifically, he’s 4-1 with a 2.09 ERA over his last six starts.
Anyway, I’ve been working on this fucking total all day. Obviously I’m leaning under, and I like Tampa Bay too. I also like the late game, so I’m fucking torn trying to put all the pieces together.
Anyway, I’ve been working on this fucking total all day. Obviously I’m leaning under, and I like Tampa Bay too. I also like the late game, so I’m fucking torn trying to put all the pieces together.
@LVTruck
LV, Out of concern for you, please don’t stress out brother! Have a relaxing drink and clear your mind! I know lots of followers are counting on you, but damn! Something will jump out at you! You are respected my friend!
@LVTruck
LV, Out of concern for you, please don’t stress out brother! Have a relaxing drink and clear your mind! I know lots of followers are counting on you, but damn! Something will jump out at you! You are respected my friend!
@TIPOF-THE-SWORD
Well said... No need to force out a play if you dont see much of an edge either side. It seemed the edge for Tampa Bay is very slight, and probably not worth a play imho. But whichever side you end up betting, best of luck to you and all those who follow. Cheers
@TIPOF-THE-SWORD
Well said... No need to force out a play if you dont see much of an edge either side. It seemed the edge for Tampa Bay is very slight, and probably not worth a play imho. But whichever side you end up betting, best of luck to you and all those who follow. Cheers
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,169
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 268,863
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,693
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,131
- Saturday 10/03/2026 658
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,280
- Trump's legacy? 33,921
- MLB Playoffs 4,434
- Happening just recently . . . 36,978
- **$$$ MD Saturday 10/3 $$$** 5,869
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
