Seems a "tad" bit low. The Astros in my opinon, should easily be priced -225 or more with Verlander as their starting pitcher. So I have to ask you the question "Are odd makers baiting us with this low line?" Something tells me that the A's sneak out a win, Verlander will have a bad day at the office or the Astro's bull pen will blow it. Since the odds, as of now @ 3 AM east coast time on 5Dimes are:
Houston ml: -142
A's ml: +147
Houston rl: +110
A's rl: -120
The A's odds (money line and run line) are not that much far off of each other. (67 points of juice) I will more than likely wait before the game starts because the public and squares (not me!) will drive the Astro's ml higher, I will then take the A's run line at lower juice since they are not far off of each other because if the Astros win, they may only win by 1 run since the low odds are indicating that. My play?
A's +1.5 runline(juice will vary. Should probably be down to -110 before the game starts)
Leave some constructive criticism below. As usual, bet sensibly and BOL if you tail or fade...
Some of my other plays:
Brew Crew F5 (waiting for the F5 odds to be released at around 9ish in the morning)
Giants ml(I know, I know, they're fuckin horrible but after today's embarrasing loss and INCREASE in odds from Friday night, I gotta back them)
"Schrödinger's bet." A bet that loses when you bet it but wins when you DON'T bet it...
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Seems a "tad" bit low. The Astros in my opinon, should easily be priced -225 or more with Verlander as their starting pitcher. So I have to ask you the question "Are odd makers baiting us with this low line?" Something tells me that the A's sneak out a win, Verlander will have a bad day at the office or the Astro's bull pen will blow it. Since the odds, as of now @ 3 AM east coast time on 5Dimes are:
Houston ml: -142
A's ml: +147
Houston rl: +110
A's rl: -120
The A's odds (money line and run line) are not that much far off of each other. (67 points of juice) I will more than likely wait before the game starts because the public and squares (not me!) will drive the Astro's ml higher, I will then take the A's run line at lower juice since they are not far off of each other because if the Astros win, they may only win by 1 run since the low odds are indicating that. My play?
A's +1.5 runline(juice will vary. Should probably be down to -110 before the game starts)
Leave some constructive criticism below. As usual, bet sensibly and BOL if you tail or fade...
Some of my other plays:
Brew Crew F5 (waiting for the F5 odds to be released at around 9ish in the morning)
Giants ml(I know, I know, they're fuckin horrible but after today's embarrasing loss and INCREASE in odds from Friday night, I gotta back them)
Seems a "tad" bit low. The Astros in my opinon, should easily be priced -225 or more with Verlander as their starting pitcher. So I have to ask you the question "Are odd makers baiting us with this low line?" Something tells me that the A's sneak out a win, Verlander will have a bad day at the office or the Astro's bull pen will blow it. Since the odds, as of now @ 3 AM east coast time on 5Dimes are: Houston ml: -142 A's ml: +147 Houston rl: +110 A's rl: -120 The A's odds (money line and run line) are not that much far off of each other. (67 points of juice) I will more than likely wait before the game starts because the public and squares (not me!) will drive the Astro's ml higher, I will then take the A's run line at lower juice since they are not far off of each other because if the Astros win, they may only win by 1 run since the low odds are indicating that. My play? A's +1.5 runline (juice will vary. Should probably be down to -110 before the game starts) Leave some constructive criticism below. As usual, bet sensibly and BOL if you tail or fade... Some of my other plays: Brew Crew F5 (waiting for the F5 odds to be released at around 9ish in the morning) Giants ml (I know, I know, they're fuckin horrible but after today's embarrasing loss and INCREASE in odds from Friday night, I gotta back them)
Regarding Astros. Two words - run support. All very well being an ace but with big hitters injured, they're struggling.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSquare:
Seems a "tad" bit low. The Astros in my opinon, should easily be priced -225 or more with Verlander as their starting pitcher. So I have to ask you the question "Are odd makers baiting us with this low line?" Something tells me that the A's sneak out a win, Verlander will have a bad day at the office or the Astro's bull pen will blow it. Since the odds, as of now @ 3 AM east coast time on 5Dimes are: Houston ml: -142 A's ml: +147 Houston rl: +110 A's rl: -120 The A's odds (money line and run line) are not that much far off of each other. (67 points of juice) I will more than likely wait before the game starts because the public and squares (not me!) will drive the Astro's ml higher, I will then take the A's run line at lower juice since they are not far off of each other because if the Astros win, they may only win by 1 run since the low odds are indicating that. My play? A's +1.5 runline (juice will vary. Should probably be down to -110 before the game starts) Leave some constructive criticism below. As usual, bet sensibly and BOL if you tail or fade... Some of my other plays: Brew Crew F5 (waiting for the F5 odds to be released at around 9ish in the morning) Giants ml (I know, I know, they're fuckin horrible but after today's embarrasing loss and INCREASE in odds from Friday night, I gotta back them)
Regarding Astros. Two words - run support. All very well being an ace but with big hitters injured, they're struggling.