@Way2Good
100% agree. Braves F5 for me.
Fuentes has been good but he is young, chance to shine... Suarez back healthy.. it would be nice for $ale to go deeper into the game though.. I expect a good game & GLGLGL with whatever you all wager tonight.
LET$ GO BRAVO$. &
CRU$H THE FKN BOOK$. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Fuentes has been good but he is young, chance to shine... Suarez back healthy.. it would be nice for $ale to go deeper into the game though.. I expect a good game & GLGLGL with whatever you all wager tonight.
LET$ GO BRAVO$. &
CRU$H THE FKN BOOK$. ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Very true. Their clutch hitters have not been putting crucial hits together.
It will be interesting to see if they can do it in the playoffs at crucial times.
Both teams not looking good with RISP. Some of that is due to pitching, sure.
But ATL is 15 LOB, 1-for-10 RISP and LAD is 13 LOB, 0-for-9 RISP, I think.
So, relying only on homers may not be enough for either team.
![]()
Very true. Their clutch hitters have not been putting crucial hits together.
It will be interesting to see if they can do it in the playoffs at crucial times.
Both teams not looking good with RISP. Some of that is due to pitching, sure.
But ATL is 15 LOB, 1-for-10 RISP and LAD is 13 LOB, 0-for-9 RISP, I think.
So, relying only on homers may not be enough for either team.
![]()
@Raiders22
Wind blowing in alittle tonight as well.. I think like most playoff games it comes down to the ABCs and the clutch ABs tonight. I'm a Braves homer obviously but I love the Baldwin/Murphy lineup tonight with Riley at the bottom
@Raiders22
Wind blowing in alittle tonight as well.. I think like most playoff games it comes down to the ABCs and the clutch ABs tonight. I'm a Braves homer obviously but I love the Baldwin/Murphy lineup tonight with Riley at the bottom
Me too. I hope you are right. Would be so sweet for ATL to knock the Dodgers out.
![]()
Me too. I hope you are right. Would be so sweet for ATL to knock the Dodgers out.
![]()
@MDizzle23
Locks are for doors and bank vaults; they don't exist in sports gambling unless the fix is in, and that is not the case in this game.
However, I'll agree that Sale and the Braves are in a good spot here. Sale may even keep Muncy on the bench; he's their hottest hitter. And he should keep Freddy and Shohei in the park. Betts struggles vs. LHP. Edman and Pages have been ice cold. Smith too. Sale should keep the Dodgers in check, at least for 6 innings. After that, who knows. Maybe the Braves will score a few off of Yamamoto and have a lead. Let's hope so. Problem is, Yamamoto is as tough as it gets.
I'm on Atlanta too, but they damn sure aren't a lock. Lots of variables in a baseball game. Anything could happen. We'll see how it turns out.
@MDizzle23
Locks are for doors and bank vaults; they don't exist in sports gambling unless the fix is in, and that is not the case in this game.
However, I'll agree that Sale and the Braves are in a good spot here. Sale may even keep Muncy on the bench; he's their hottest hitter. And he should keep Freddy and Shohei in the park. Betts struggles vs. LHP. Edman and Pages have been ice cold. Smith too. Sale should keep the Dodgers in check, at least for 6 innings. After that, who knows. Maybe the Braves will score a few off of Yamamoto and have a lead. Let's hope so. Problem is, Yamamoto is as tough as it gets.
I'm on Atlanta too, but they damn sure aren't a lock. Lots of variables in a baseball game. Anything could happen. We'll see how it turns out.
[Quote: Originally Posted by angle2win]@Way2Good Totally agree!! I see the dodgers pulling away between the 6th to 8th inning. has a career postseason record of 1-3 with an era of 5.28
[Quote: Originally Posted by angle2win]@Way2Good Totally agree!! I see the dodgers pulling away between the 6th to 8th inning. has a career postseason record of 1-3 with an era of 5.28
[Quote: Originally Posted by angle2win]@Way2Good Totally agree!! I see the dodgers pulling away between the 6th to 8th inning. has a career postseason record of 1-3 with an era of 5.38.
[Quote: Originally Posted by angle2win]@Way2Good Totally agree!! I see the dodgers pulling away between the 6th to 8th inning. has a career postseason record of 1-3 with an era of 5.38.
@ArtSchlichterJr
how was he good against Philly? he gave up 3 runs and they were trailing that game because of him, if it were not for Austin Riley's homer they would have lost that game and he would be 0-1 this post season. Sale being an ace is too much of an oversell. yes he is good but doesnt guarantee a lock.
@ArtSchlichterJr
how was he good against Philly? he gave up 3 runs and they were trailing that game because of him, if it were not for Austin Riley's homer they would have lost that game and he would be 0-1 this post season. Sale being an ace is too much of an oversell. yes he is good but doesnt guarantee a lock.
What scares me is Phillies left handers hit Sale well including Swhwarber and Harper going back to back. And Dodgers have ohtani who is due and Muncy and Freeman. Dodgers seem like a good play.
![]()
What scares me is Phillies left handers hit Sale well including Swhwarber and Harper going back to back. And Dodgers have ohtani who is due and Muncy and Freeman. Dodgers seem like a good play.
![]()
@MrBator
I remember that game - Sale pitched a complete game with no walks. 11 Ks. Yamamoto was dealing as well. Game of the year and I had Yamo.
Sale already has 6 Ks tonight and Yamo has 4. I took Sale this time. These two pitchers are almost identical. And the Dodgers beat the Giants AAA team at the end of the year. SF scrapped but LA was too much for a full 9 innings. I don't see Sale coming out of the game but Davey will pull Yamo quicker and that's an edge for ATL. Yamo is nails.
@MrBator
I remember that game - Sale pitched a complete game with no walks. 11 Ks. Yamamoto was dealing as well. Game of the year and I had Yamo.
Sale already has 6 Ks tonight and Yamo has 4. I took Sale this time. These two pitchers are almost identical. And the Dodgers beat the Giants AAA team at the end of the year. SF scrapped but LA was too much for a full 9 innings. I don't see Sale coming out of the game but Davey will pull Yamo quicker and that's an edge for ATL. Yamo is nails.
