Hey all, it's true, the King is back. Newcomers won't know, but I had the epic thread last playoffs in which I won, huge. I spent time in the Maldives partying after last World Series and it was wonderful but now I'd like to top up my wallet.
Plain and simple, nothing has changed. With the current landscape of the "pay to win" MLB, there is no reason to overthink. Simply bet the team that has purchased all the good players in the league and make them work for you.
Therefore, the KING's wager:
Dodgers to win the World Series +170
$100,000 to win $170,000
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Hey all, it's true, the King is back. Newcomers won't know, but I had the epic thread last playoffs in which I won, huge. I spent time in the Maldives partying after last World Series and it was wonderful but now I'd like to top up my wallet.
Plain and simple, nothing has changed. With the current landscape of the "pay to win" MLB, there is no reason to overthink. Simply bet the team that has purchased all the good players in the league and make them work for you.
are we talking about real currency or monopoly money? Because I will buy a hotel tomorrow and bet it all on the Yankees to win the series against the Rays!
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
are we talking about real currency or monopoly money? Because I will buy a hotel tomorrow and bet it all on the Yankees to win the series against the Rays!
You saw me win and commented on my thread last year. What makes you think this time is different? If anything, I think this year is easier. This will be the final one though, as after this year the MLB enters a lockout which will inevitably cause the Dodgers to implode their roster and stick to a hard salary cap.
@MrBator
You saw me win and commented on my thread last year. What makes you think this time is different? If anything, I think this year is easier. This will be the final one though, as after this year the MLB enters a lockout which will inevitably cause the Dodgers to implode their roster and stick to a hard salary cap.
What makes it really fictitious is he's claiming a 100k wager in a Covers forum. 90% of the forum consists of maybe 50 -100 players { Who are here day in and day out } and a 1/3 only make actual wagers. Tooting his horn to people that may believe him.
@MrBator
What makes it really fictitious is he's claiming a 100k wager in a Covers forum. 90% of the forum consists of maybe 50 -100 players { Who are here day in and day out } and a 1/3 only make actual wagers. Tooting his horn to people that may believe him.