Hello Covers,
I deviate from Taco Tuesday and meet a friend for dinner and the crab/shrimp Louie app got us both sick![]()
.
Manager is sending a gift card.
1-3, thank goodness for Colorado ml.
137-120-1 overall.
1. Milwaukee ml
More later ![]()
and bol![]()
Hello Covers,
I deviate from Taco Tuesday and meet a friend for dinner and the crab/shrimp Louie app got us both sick![]()
.
Manager is sending a gift card.
1-3, thank goodness for Colorado ml.
137-120-1 overall.
1. Milwaukee ml
More later ![]()
and bol![]()
Hello Covers,
I deviate from Taco Tuesday and meet a friend for dinner and the crab/shrimp Louie app got us both sick![]()
.
Manager is sending a gift card.
1-3, thank goodness for Colorado ml.
137-120-1 overall.
1. Milwaukee ml
More later ![]()
and bol![]()
Really nice play, I can't play baseball b/c of a business conflict but like seeing who you're on. I'm also originally from MD so good to read some of what's happening in the DC area in your threads.
I'd consider the UNDER in the AZ game, Soriano really good on road and Cecconi been solid of late. But UNDERS have been few and farther between this year it seems. Good luck with the Atlanta play.
Really nice play, I can't play baseball b/c of a business conflict but like seeing who you're on. I'm also originally from MD so good to read some of what's happening in the DC area in your threads.
I'd consider the UNDER in the AZ game, Soriano really good on road and Cecconi been solid of late. But UNDERS have been few and farther between this year it seems. Good luck with the Atlanta play.
@umgmu
"Manager is sending a gift card"
He probably gets a bonus for getting off so cheap, in this day and age when anyone can sue over anything and get at least a nuisance settlement. Hope it was generous, like 5x what you guys spent.
![]()
@umgmu
"Manager is sending a gift card"
He probably gets a bonus for getting off so cheap, in this day and age when anyone can sue over anything and get at least a nuisance settlement. Hope it was generous, like 5x what you guys spent.
![]()
@KeyElement
It was the 2nd time in 40 years since I was a kid that there was a problem.
I've done business with them before and they paid half with gift cards.
I ate free with an 3 old gf's for 2 years there.![]()
@KeyElement
It was the 2nd time in 40 years since I was a kid that there was a problem.
I've done business with them before and they paid half with gift cards.
I ate free with an 3 old gf's for 2 years there.![]()
