Good sign Mr B! Noticed this line shot all the way down to A’s +105 before 1st pitch with Yanks plummeting to -115.
I bet the overnight lines here in Vegas and helped get this line to start dropping.
I bet the overnight lines here in Vegas and helped get this line to start dropping.
I bet the overnight lines here in Vegas and helped get this line to start dropping.
are you playing anything today Bator? Part of me wants to take the day off after a loss like that yesterday.
are you playing anything today Bator? Part of me wants to take the day off after a loss like that yesterday.
Bator,
Does the Oakland 2 loss trend apply to this home game tonight?
Also, I know you're high on Mike Fiers first five innings. Does that also apply to tonight's game?
Bator,
Does the Oakland 2 loss trend apply to this home game tonight?
Also, I know you're high on Mike Fiers first five innings. Does that also apply to tonight's game?
Bator,
Does the Oakland 2 loss trend apply to this home game tonight?
Also, I know you're high on Mike Fiers first five innings. Does that also apply to tonight's game?
Bator,
Does the Oakland 2 loss trend apply to this home game tonight?
Also, I know you're high on Mike Fiers first five innings. Does that also apply to tonight's game?
