Ignorant? Look up the definition. I would gladly say that to your face numbnuts. You don’t know proper terminology or you are just a troll. You sound like an idiot, internet keyboard warrior. I’m not the idiot that doesn’t know proper terminology.
@diondimucci
Ignorant? Look up the definition. I would gladly say that to your face numbnuts. You don’t know proper terminology or you are just a troll. You sound like an idiot, internet keyboard warrior. I’m not the idiot that doesn’t know proper terminology.
Where's you're picks loudmouth troll, you're nothing but an attention person? I've posted my picks. You are nothing bit a worthless rodent, I know it and so do you. I'm just waiting for the day one of you trolls try me, cuz i don't respect you and I'll never pretend to like you
Where's you're picks loudmouth troll, you're nothing but an attention person? I've posted my picks. You are nothing bit a worthless rodent, I know it and so do you. I'm just waiting for the day one of you trolls try me, cuz i don't respect you and I'll never pretend to like you
Those of you who like to run your mouth about politics, you don't know jack. The problem is there's too many of these simpleton trolls in this world. The solution is to round them up and put them into concentration camps. I guarantee this would solve much of the world's problems
Those of you who like to run your mouth about politics, you don't know jack. The problem is there's too many of these simpleton trolls in this world. The solution is to round them up and put them into concentration camps. I guarantee this would solve much of the world's problems
For those of you that don't understand, it's these trolls, they're all the same run their big fat foul ignorant mouth, but they never ever have picks or any insights on the games even though this is a betting forum. That should tell you, they're obviously losing money and feeding the books and all they have to live for in their pathetic useless existence is to try and make others lose
For those of you that don't understand, it's these trolls, they're all the same run their big fat foul ignorant mouth, but they never ever have picks or any insights on the games even though this is a betting forum. That should tell you, they're obviously losing money and feeding the books and all they have to live for in their pathetic useless existence is to try and make others lose
Troll alert @NONEED4LUCK This worthless piece of walking equine feces runs his big mouth but has no picks. Does this God forsaken miserable worthless waste of flesh actually think he has any value whatsoever Well these trolls don't exactly have a lot of brainpower, so act accordingly
Troll alert @NONEED4LUCK This worthless piece of walking equine feces runs his big mouth but has no picks. Does this God forsaken miserable worthless waste of flesh actually think he has any value whatsoever Well these trolls don't exactly have a lot of brainpower, so act accordingly
These trolls crave attention, and they don't care how they get it. Except they won't post picks cuz they know their 48% win rate might lead some to the truth about their numbskull existence. They're only here to kill time yours and theirs
These trolls crave attention, and they don't care how they get it. Except they won't post picks cuz they know their 48% win rate might lead some to the truth about their numbskull existence. They're only here to kill time yours and theirs
Oh now I remember this useless piece of bacteria. He actually thought the Houston Astroa and the Texas Rangers were in the central division lololololol. And this retard wants to challenge me
Oh now I remember this useless piece of bacteria. He actually thought the Houston Astroa and the Texas Rangers were in the central division lololololol. And this retard wants to challenge me