2014 MLB system play thread.
Posted:
#177
4-2 so far on the early games with a slight loss. Over blue jays hits.
That was a miracle. All we need now is Cards +1 under 4.5 FF mariners and the biggee Cleve. ML
4-2 so far on the early games with a slight loss. Over blue jays hits.
That was a miracle. All we need now is Cards +1 under 4.5 FF mariners and the biggee Cleve. ML
Posted:
#178
Quote Originally Posted by wdmguy:
When was this from sunshine? "He had Padres over Felix. KC over Greinke. Braves over Astros. "
it was somewhere else
When was this from sunshine? "He had Padres over Felix. KC over Greinke. Braves over Astros. "
Quote Originally Posted by wdmguy:
When was this from sunshine? "He had Padres over Felix. KC over Greinke. Braves over Astros. "
it was somewhere elseWhen was this from sunshine? "He had Padres over Felix. KC over Greinke. Braves over Astros. "
Posted:
#190
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Staying here. I was banned at the other place. Yes it's me. Can't you tell winning. Lol Hey Meloss if you want hint to everyone that I'm here.
WD here was Mondays big win and Padres I had them +1.5 Staying here. I was banned at the other place. Yes it's me. Can't you tell winning. Lol Hey Meloss if you want hint to everyone that I'm here.
Of course don't say the name. Hint CO_ _ _ S lol
Today's a big day let them know.
6/23
Royals +126 2000/2520
KC +1.5 -145 1450/1000
Royals +1 -104 2040/2000
Good luck everyone.
Paul this is the real deal here. No BS just winners.
-140 against Felix for 14,000/10,000
But if Iose this Cleve. play not gonna feel to good about it.
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Staying here. I was banned at the other place. Yes it's me. Can't you tell winning. Lol Hey Meloss if you want hint to everyone that I'm here.
WD here was Mondays big win and Padres I had them +1.5 Staying here. I was banned at the other place. Yes it's me. Can't you tell winning. Lol Hey Meloss if you want hint to everyone that I'm here.
Of course don't say the name. Hint CO_ _ _ S lol
Today's a big day let them know.
6/23
Royals +126 2000/2520
KC +1.5 -145 1450/1000
Royals +1 -104 2040/2000
Good luck everyone.
Paul this is the real deal here. No BS just winners.
-140 against Felix for 14,000/10,000
But if Iose this Cleve. play not gonna feel to good about it.
Posted:
#195
its my own fault I shouldn't have bet all my profit for the Day on one Game !!! Not the smartest decision on my part should have just Loaded up on your Cardinals Sunshine LOL
its my own fault I shouldn't have bet all my profit for the Day on one Game !!! Not the smartest decision on my part should have just Loaded up on your Cardinals Sunshine LOL
Posted:
#196
Is it me or have we all been scammed. Because quite a few people made him angry and he said he's had cancer. Could have made everyone lose on purpose.
Is it me or have we all been scammed. Because quite a few people made him angry and he said he's had cancer. Could have made everyone lose on purpose.
Posted:
#197
Thanks Sunshine.
I'm gonna be sad about Indians as well. I bet Andy wont get two wrong in a row anyway. But he did bet all his money on this so not sure what will happen there.
Did you see my PM?
Thanks Sunshine.
I'm gonna be sad about Indians as well. I bet Andy wont get two wrong in a row anyway. But he did bet all his money on this so not sure what will happen there.
Did you see my PM?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,605
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,454
- Friday 10/02/2026 913
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
- PART DEUX 305
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 9,247
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,095
- Trump's legacy? 33,915
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,786
- Happening just recently . . . 36,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
