Posted:
#101
2014 MLB system play thread.
Posted:
#104
I have been actively following you since Monday, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! Mr. Sunshine11, enormous gratitude from me, as well as mad respect!!!!
I have been actively following you since Monday, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU!!!! Mr. Sunshine11, enormous gratitude from me, as well as mad respect!!!!
Posted:
#105
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Ignore the haters! Your just jealous. Go away Pete
Ignore the haters! Your just jealous. Go away Pete
Angels get the cover in bottom of eighth to win 8-6
7-2 on the night. Overall here. 32-9-1
Yo I stick with the system 
yeah stick to this system , don't stop posting if it tanks like your TT system .........hope this one keeps working for you
glta
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Ignore the haters! Your just jealous. Go away Pete
Ignore the haters! Your just jealous. Go away Pete
Angels get the cover in bottom of eighth to win 8-6
7-2 on the night. Overall here. 32-9-1
Yo I stick with the system 
yeah stick to this system , don't stop posting if it tanks like your TT system .........hope this one keeps working for you
Posted:
#106
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Yep sunny here in Auburn, WA
Yep sunny here in Auburn, WA
6/25 
Rays -1 -130 starting very soon! Winner
Astros +1.5 -145
Reds -126 ML
Orioles -1 -110
Marlins -101 ML 
Arizona +1.5 -155
Under 9 -110 Yankees
Under 7 -115 Mariners
Card is complete. To win $100 on each and a 8 team parlay for $20 hey ya never know.
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Yep sunny here in Auburn, WA
Yep sunny here in Auburn, WA
6/25 
Rays -1 -130 starting very soon! Winner
Astros +1.5 -145
Reds -126 ML
Orioles -1 -110
Marlins -101 ML 
Arizona +1.5 -155
Under 9 -110 Yankees
Under 7 -115 Mariners
Card is complete. To win $100 on each and a 8 team parlay for $20 hey ya never know.
Posted:
#111
Well there are only three games left. Also the total is now 7.5 on Seattle. So the under is first play. The Angel game looks like a good
under 8.5 -130 buy .5 run. Should have stayed under last night! If it weren't for the first and second innings. Twins +1.5
Also I'm adding
under 7.5 -115 Seattle for 1150/1000 bargain now. And I liked it before at 7!
Angels under 8.5 -130 130/100
Twins +1.5 -140 140/100
Good luck. 
Well there are only three games left. Also the total is now 7.5 on Seattle. So the under is first play. The Angel game looks like a good
under 8.5 -130 buy .5 run. Should have stayed under last night! If it weren't for the first and second innings. Twins +1.5
Also I'm adding
under 7.5 -115 Seattle for 1150/1000 bargain now. And I liked it before at 7!
Angels under 8.5 -130 130/100
Twins +1.5 -140 140/100
Good luck. 
Posted:
#117
If I would have stuck with the first 8 games. They went 4-3-1 for a loss of only $15. Lol. It's ok we cleaned up with KC on Monday and SD
last week over Felix. Also some bad news a few people pissed him off. Saying it was terrible money management and letting $107,000 ride on KC was insane win or lose. Plus they didn't believe him about betting
that much. But it was verified I saw. So looks like he's gone now. Darn. Season 37-14-1
If I would have stuck with the first 8 games. They went 4-3-1 for a loss of only $15. Lol. It's ok we cleaned up with KC on Monday and SD
last week over Felix. Also some bad news a few people pissed him off. Saying it was terrible money management and letting $107,000 ride on KC was insane win or lose. Plus they didn't believe him about betting
that much. But it was verified I saw. So looks like he's gone now. Darn. Season 37-14-1
Posted:
#120
That guy is back!!! People apologized and things are OK. GRRRR
guess what he had $237,000 on the Braves Wed. I will let you look at
the final. We could have cleaned up again like the first two. Plus he
gave the Braves out just 10 minutes before it started. Will be watching
for his next huge play!
That guy is back!!! People apologized and things are OK. GRRRR
guess what he had $237,000 on the Braves Wed. I will let you look at
the final. We could have cleaned up again like the first two. Plus he
gave the Braves out just 10 minutes before it started. Will be watching
for his next huge play!
Posted:
#124
6/26
Cubs +1 -118 236/200
Reds +104 ML 200/208
Under 10.5 -135 White Sox 135/100 buy .5 run
If I were you check back like ten minutes before games start. Don't
want to miss out on his next big play.
6/26
Cubs +1 -118 236/200
Reds +104 ML 200/208
Under 10.5 -135 White Sox 135/100 buy .5 run
If I were you check back like ten minutes before games start. Don't
want to miss out on his next big play.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,556
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,044
- Friday 10/02/2026 912
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,691
- PART DEUX 302
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 6,875
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 31,576
- Trump's legacy? 33,915
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,774
- Happening just recently . . . 36,973
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
