Posted:
#351
2014 MLB system play thread.
Posted:
#354
[Quote: Originally Posted by sunshine11] 7/6
Under 8 -115 Miami 2300/2000
Under 8.5 -135 Marlins 1350/1000 buy .5 run
Angels -1 -157 314/200
Braves -1 -115 230/200
Good luck today 
[Quote: Originally Posted by sunshine11] 7/6

Under 8 -115 Miami 2300/2000
Under 8.5 -135 Marlins 1350/1000 buy .5 run
Angels -1 -157 314/200
Braves -1 -115 230/200
Good luck today 
Posted:
#359
2-5 on Sun. Minus a lot. $4500
It's ok I will get there again.
Indians -1 -108 2060/2000
Over 8.5 -134 1340/1000 Yankees buy .5 run
Angels -1 -127 254/200
Red Sox -1.5 -110 220/200
Texas -1 +107 200/214
Phillies +125 ML 200/250
Over 9 -128 Texas 256/200 buy .5 run
Good luck everyone. 
2-5 on Sun. Minus a lot. $4500
It's ok I will get there again.
Indians -1 -108 2060/2000
Over 8.5 -134 1340/1000 Yankees buy .5 run
Angels -1 -127 254/200
Red Sox -1.5 -110 220/200
Texas -1 +107 200/214
Phillies +125 ML 200/250
Over 9 -128 Texas 256/200 buy .5 run
Good luck everyone. 
Posted:
#370
Alright folks. Call me crazy but betting my biggest play of the season.
It will make up for the last few days. I'm not worried. Very confident
on this one.
Dickey is 24-2 to the under on the road vs winning team last 3 seasons!
UNDER 8.5 -125 Blue Jays 12500/10000 buy .5 run
Good luck if you tail. I've been cold. 
Alright folks. Call me crazy but betting my biggest play of the season.
It will make up for the last few days. I'm not worried. Very confident
on this one.
Dickey is 24-2 to the under on the road vs winning team last 3 seasons!
UNDER 8.5 -125 Blue Jays 12500/10000 buy .5 run
Good luck if you tail. I've been cold. 
Posted:
#375
Hey Sunshine not only did i tail you, i double tailed you on the under on the 1st 5 at 4 1/2. LETS CASH THIS!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Alright folks. Call me crazy but betting my biggest play of the season.
Alright folks. Call me crazy but betting my biggest play of the season.
It will make up for the last few days. I'm not worried. Very confident
on this one.
Dickey is 24-2 to the under on the road vs winning team last 3 seasons!
UNDER 8.5 -125 Blue Jays 12500/10000 buy .5 run
Good luck if you tail. I've been cold. 
LFG GENTS
Hey Sunshine not only did i tail you, i double tailed you on the under on the 1st 5 at 4 1/2. LETS CASH THIS!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11:
Alright folks. Call me crazy but betting my biggest play of the season.
Alright folks. Call me crazy but betting my biggest play of the season.
It will make up for the last few days. I'm not worried. Very confident
on this one.
Dickey is 24-2 to the under on the road vs winning team last 3 seasons!
UNDER 8.5 -125 Blue Jays 12500/10000 buy .5 run
Good luck if you tail. I've been cold. 
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,737
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 267,660
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,692
- **$$$ MD Friday 10/2 $$$** 10,140
- PART DEUX 306
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 32,289
- Trump's legacy? 33,919
- Happening just recently . . . 36,977
- Saturday 10/03/2026 576
- Delaware QB Nick Minicucci 4,792
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
