Veteran
Joined: Apr, 2014
Posts: 1451
Posted:
#280
SYSTEM PLAY ALERT

First of all I think I need glasses. There
was a system play on SF I didn't catch it. I saw both Miami and Philly
were a play but they played each other. Lol
But Giants won 5-0 GRRRR
I see today's play! Lol
Starts early!
Yankees +105 1000/1050
Yanks +1 -130 1300/1000
Yanks +1.5 -155 1550/1000
I know a lot of people may hate this play. This system is like 48-17
For the people that have followed me for a couple months now know
this is true.
Let's get this!

SYSTEM PLAY ALERT

First of all I think I need glasses. There
was a system play on SF I didn't catch it. I saw both Miami and Philly
were a play but they played each other. Lol
But Giants won 5-0 GRRRR
I see today's play! Lol
Starts early!
Yankees +105 1000/1050
Yanks +1 -130 1300/1000
Yanks +1.5 -155 1550/1000
I know a lot of people may hate this play. This system is like 48-17
For the people that have followed me for a couple months now know
this is true.
Let's get this!
