Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: WILDCARDS Sept 29: Yankees -128 @pinn
9 - 0 WINNER!
2026 YTD so far: 424- 308+41.68u*
2025 FINAL YTD: 177- 115+28.47u* 60.6% 2024 FINAL YTD: 186- 117+52.72u* 61.5%
*All counted at the common standard "one unit per bet" - because this is a record of my skills at picking winners (or lack thereof!) not how much money (unit$) I may claim to bet, despite the fact, like most, I OFTEN bet more on some.
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: WILDCARDS Sept 29: Yankees -128 @pinn
9 - 0 WINNER!
2026 YTD so far: 424- 308+41.68u*
2025 FINAL YTD: 177- 115+28.47u* 60.6% 2024 FINAL YTD: 186- 117+52.72u* 61.5%
*All counted at the common standard "one unit per bet" - because this is a record of my skills at picking winners (or lack thereof!) not how much money (unit$) I may claim to bet, despite the fact, like most, I OFTEN bet more on some.