Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry.....I'm LEANING Padres...
NYY 5 - 1 now!
NYY 8 - 1
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry.....I'm LEANING Padres...
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry.....I'm LEANING Padres... NYY 5 - 1 now! NYY 8 - 1
Yankees 13 hits
Baahhstin 3 hits
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry.....I'm LEANING Padres... NYY 5 - 1 now! NYY 8 - 1
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry..... I'm LEANING Padres... My Padres have runners at the corners with nobody out Now 1 - 0 PADRES with runners on the corners and nobody out!
2 - 0 Padres
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry..... I'm LEANING Padres... My Padres have runners at the corners with nobody out Now 1 - 0 PADRES with runners on the corners and nobody out!
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry.....I'm LEANING Padres... NYY 5 - 1 now! NYY 8 - 1
9 - 2 now in 7th
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by kidd22: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry.....I'm LEANING Padres... NYY 5 - 1 now! NYY 8 - 1
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry..... I'm LEANING Padres... My Padres have runners at the corners with nobody out Now 1 - 0 PADRES with runners on the corners and nobody out! 2 - 0 Padres
los padres !
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Quote Originally Posted by PUSSYGALORE333: any last prayers for my cubs ? Sorry..... I'm LEANING Padres... My Padres have runners at the corners with nobody out Now 1 - 0 PADRES with runners on the corners and nobody out! 2 - 0 Padres