Saturday results:
W BoSox -106 @pinn
W Tiggers -129 @pinn
L CWS/COLO un 12 -140 alt-line @pinn
W Mariners -150
= 3 - 1 +1.60u
YTD: 123 - 93 +1.23u ![]()
Saturday results:
W BoSox -106 @pinn
W Tiggers -129 @pinn
L CWS/COLO un 12 -140 alt-line @pinn
W Mariners -150
= 3 - 1 +1.60u
YTD: 123 - 93 +1.23u ![]()
Saturday results:
W BoSox -106 @pinn
W Tiggers -129 @pinn
L CWS/COLO un 12 -140 alt-line @pinn
W Mariners -150
= 3 - 1 +1.60u
YTD: 123 - 93 +1.23u ![]()
SUNDAY July 06:
I have the O's/Braves game a virtual toss-up. Sooooo maybe fair value on the O's getting plus money
....but their Catcher is likely OUT and replaced by a weaker bat...so there's that....
OTOH, an under should have a better than even chance imo.
Balt/ATL un 9 -114 ...now available @pinn
SUNDAY July 06:
I have the O's/Braves game a virtual toss-up. Sooooo maybe fair value on the O's getting plus money
....but their Catcher is likely OUT and replaced by a weaker bat...so there's that....
OTOH, an under should have a better than even chance imo.
Balt/ATL un 9 -114 ...now available @pinn
Actually, I have the ASTROS with a thin edge over the Dodgers today.
This line should be no higher than -120 for LAD, imo
I'll take the positive value here!
Houston +1.5 -118 RL @pinn
Actually, I have the ASTROS with a thin edge over the Dodgers today.
This line should be no higher than -120 for LAD, imo
I'll take the positive value here!
Houston +1.5 -118 RL @pinn
Houston +1.5 -118 RL @pinn
At the time I placed this bet GORDON was listed the starter for Astros.
However, there is speculation that maybe GUSTO will start in his place.
Maybe!
If so, my Houston bet is OFF.... and I would not re-bet it.
Houston +1.5 -118 RL @pinn
At the time I placed this bet GORDON was listed the starter for Astros.
However, there is speculation that maybe GUSTO will start in his place.
Maybe!
If so, my Houston bet is OFF.... and I would not re-bet it.
owever, there is speculation that maybe GUSTO will start in his place. Maybe!
If so, my Houston bet is OFF.... and I would not re-bet it.
YEP, pitcher change! Gordon out; GUSTO in. My Houston bet is OFF!
owever, there is speculation that maybe GUSTO will start in his place. Maybe!
If so, my Houston bet is OFF.... and I would not re-bet it.
YEP, pitcher change! Gordon out; GUSTO in. My Houston bet is OFF!
@trust-me
Two wins! Nicely done, my friend! BoL the rest of the day! ![]()
@trust-me
Two wins! Nicely done, my friend! BoL the rest of the day! ![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
YTD: 123 - 93 +1.23u
Sunday, July 06:
W Balt/ATL un 9 -114
L Marlins +100
W BoSox -241 *BB
W Phillies -215 *BB
L CWS -105
pending...Cubbies -197
YTD: 123 - 93 +1.23u
Sunday, July 06:
W Balt/ATL un 9 -114
L Marlins +100
W BoSox -241 *BB
W Phillies -215 *BB
L CWS -105
pending...Cubbies -197
solid ![]()
solid ![]()
@JJWoods
TY JJ! ![]()
I'm choking up on my bat and settling for base hits (ala, Pete Rose) rather than swinging for the fences, and it seems to be working ![]()
@JJWoods
TY JJ! ![]()
I'm choking up on my bat and settling for base hits (ala, Pete Rose) rather than swinging for the fences, and it seems to be working ![]()
