Good luck on today's plays fubah
![]()
🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵
I had a heavy LEAN toward Astros.
I give them a solid +1.8 run advantage, and the juice is plausibly worth the lay ........but sumptin' is telling me I would be pushing my luck on a heavy ROAD fav gaining a 3-game sweep when they haven't exactly been dominating the Rockies thus far.... So I'll PASS and watch the other games...
I lose nothing by passing here...
I had a heavy LEAN toward Astros.
I give them a solid +1.8 run advantage, and the juice is plausibly worth the lay ........but sumptin' is telling me I would be pushing my luck on a heavy ROAD fav gaining a 3-game sweep when they haven't exactly been dominating the Rockies thus far.... So I'll PASS and watch the other games...
I lose nothing by passing here...
@fubah2 Tail n. ????
Not advisable.
I'm still swinging at balls in the dirt....like Aaron Judge was doing for a 7 day stretch last week
@fubah2 Tail n. ????
Not advisable.
I'm still swinging at balls in the dirt....like Aaron Judge was doing for a 7 day stretch last week
Our twins needed win last night in big way!!! Let’s take series and get over .500 at all star break!!!
Hopefully! ![]()
I have TWINKIES down for a thin edge today....a tiny bit better than a coin-flip, but in their favor (very slightly)
I'm passing, but hope they pull it off...
Our twins needed win last night in big way!!! Let’s take series and get over .500 at all star break!!!
Hopefully! ![]()
I have TWINKIES down for a thin edge today....a tiny bit better than a coin-flip, but in their favor (very slightly)
I'm passing, but hope they pull it off...
Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: @fubah2 Tail n. ????
Not advisable.
I'm still swinging at balls in the dirt....like Aaron Judge was doing for a 7 day stretch last week
However, that said, if this stat helps you or anyone,
I am hitting 30 - 15 (66%) on my game totals so far
and specifically 11 - 3 on my OVERS! (about half were buying half a point)
Today I have SF/AZ ov 8 -118 alt-line (only a half pt)
No GUARANTEES of course, as I do lose about a third of my totals bets!
... but I have this total rated for +9.3 runs so my bet is over 8.0 only, not 8.5 ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Mskeets: @fubah2 Tail n. ????
Not advisable.
I'm still swinging at balls in the dirt....like Aaron Judge was doing for a 7 day stretch last week
However, that said, if this stat helps you or anyone,
I am hitting 30 - 15 (66%) on my game totals so far
and specifically 11 - 3 on my OVERS! (about half were buying half a point)
Today I have SF/AZ ov 8 -118 alt-line (only a half pt)
No GUARANTEES of course, as I do lose about a third of my totals bets!
... but I have this total rated for +9.3 runs so my bet is over 8.0 only, not 8.5 ![]()
@fubah2 Looks like a solid Play. Definately worth a shot or a add on no doubt Keep on doing you and ill keep doing me #Legend #CapFubah!
@trust-me
Hope you're doing well, and have a profitable week! ![]()
@fubah2 Looks like a solid Play. Definately worth a shot or a add on no doubt Keep on doing you and ill keep doing me #Legend #CapFubah!
@trust-me
Hope you're doing well, and have a profitable week! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836: Our twins needed win last night in big way!!! Let’s take series and get over .500 at all star break!!! Hopefully! I have TWINKIES down for a thin edge today....a tiny bit better than a coin-flip, but in their favor (very slightly) I'm passing, but hope they pull it off...
Glad I passed ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by Moose6836: Our twins needed win last night in big way!!! Let’s take series and get over .500 at all star break!!! Hopefully! I have TWINKIES down for a thin edge today....a tiny bit better than a coin-flip, but in their favor (very slightly) I'm passing, but hope they pull it off...
Glad I passed ![]()
I had a heavy LEAN toward Astros.
I give them a solid +1.8 run advantage, and the juice is plausibly worth the lay ...
but sumptin' is telling me I would be pushing my luck on a heavy ROAD fav gaining a 3-game sweep when they haven't exactly been dominating the Rockies thus far....
So I'll PASS and watch the other games... I lose nothing by passing here
Soooooo.............whew!
I had a heavy LEAN toward Astros.
I give them a solid +1.8 run advantage, and the juice is plausibly worth the lay ...
but sumptin' is telling me I would be pushing my luck on a heavy ROAD fav gaining a 3-game sweep when they haven't exactly been dominating the Rockies thus far....
So I'll PASS and watch the other games... I lose nothing by passing here
Soooooo.............whew!
Thursday, July 03: (all from pinn) Cubbies -139Giants -117Angels in the outfield +133 ...hopeful value bet in a coin-flipperSF/AZ ov 8 -118 alt-line *Always must be listed SP at the time of my posts.
Starter change on my CUBBIES bet, so the bet is OFF. Ortiz out, Cantillo in.
Re-betting:
CUBS -129 @pinn
Thursday, July 03: (all from pinn) Cubbies -139Giants -117Angels in the outfield +133 ...hopeful value bet in a coin-flipperSF/AZ ov 8 -118 alt-line *Always must be listed SP at the time of my posts.
Starter change on my CUBBIES bet, so the bet is OFF. Ortiz out, Cantillo in.
Re-betting:
CUBS -129 @pinn
Thursday: Seattle -122 @pinn
Bet is OFF due to pitcher change... WOO out; Evans in.
Re-betting: Seattle -118 @pinn
Thursday: Seattle -122 @pinn
Bet is OFF due to pitcher change... WOO out; Evans in.
Re-betting: Seattle -118 @pinn
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Thursday, July 03: (all from pinn) Cubbies -139Giants -117Angels in the outfield +133 ...hopeful value bet in a coin-flipperSF/AZ ov 8 -118 alt-line *Always must be listed SP at the time of my posts. Starter change on my CUBBIES bet, so the bet is OFF. Ortiz out, Cantillo in.
Re-betting: CUBS -129 @pinn
My CUBBIES!! ![]()
Quote Originally Posted by fubah2: Thursday, July 03: (all from pinn) Cubbies -139Giants -117Angels in the outfield +133 ...hopeful value bet in a coin-flipperSF/AZ ov 8 -118 alt-line *Always must be listed SP at the time of my posts. Starter change on my CUBBIES bet, so the bet is OFF. Ortiz out, Cantillo in.
Re-betting: CUBS -129 @pinn
My CUBBIES!! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,710
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,228
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 607
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,183
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,852
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,665
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 607
- Trump's legacy? 32,955
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,059
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,727
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
