I'd say the chances of this fight getting cancelled for some reason are pretty high. I likely wouldn't tie up much cash for a fight several months away that I don't think will happen. BUT!!
Seeing those before after pics of Vitor off TRT really makes me want to hammer Weidman
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
I'd say the chances of this fight getting cancelled for some reason are pretty high. I likely wouldn't tie up much cash for a fight several months away that I don't think will happen. BUT!!
Seeing those before after pics of Vitor off TRT really makes me want to hammer Weidman
Vito has just been crushing guys,but that juice goes a long way in strength,endurance and yes even speed.When I first saw that I thought Weidman needs to worry more about himself,but Vito looks like a tennis player.With that being said he will still be a tougher opponent than The Dragon.Weidman is still gonna have his hands full w Vito and I'm a Weidman fan.
Vito has just been crushing guys,but that juice goes a long way in strength,endurance and yes even speed.When I first saw that I thought Weidman needs to worry more about himself,but Vito looks like a tennis player.With that being said he will still be a tougher opponent than The Dragon.Weidman is still gonna have his hands full w Vito and I'm a Weidman fan.