• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts

    UFN 45 & 46

    12 Next Last»
    Chino808
    WARGOD
    whipton
    ianangstadt
    MpmAgency
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1864
    Posts: 27
    12 Next Last»
     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 5:14 PM ET #1

    UFN 45 Cerrone vs Miller and UFN 46 McGregor vs Brandao

    Posting my bets for the next 2 events.

    Money line:

    Barboza W.I.D +131= 3 units for 3.93 units

    Martin +150= 2units for 3 units

    Parlay:

    1. McGregor -450 + Barboza -250 + Nelson -450= (+111.37) 6 units for 6.68 **Going Bigger on this Parlay**

    2. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi -195 = (+348) 2 units for 6.96units

    3. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325 + Martin +150= (+1381) 1 unit for 13.81units

    4. Tibau -150 + Martin +150= (+316.67) 2 units for 6.33units

    5. McCall -175 + Sampo -195 = (+137) 2 units for 2.75units

    6. Cerrone + Barboza +  Tibau= (+230.56) 2 units for 4.61units

    7. Krylov -120 + Martin + Latifi= (+362.25) 2 units for 7.24 units

    8. Barboza W.I.D + Gadelha W.I.D +155= (+489) 2 units for 9.78 units

     

    I wanted to do a parlay with Barboza, McGregor and Nelson all win inside distance, but the props are not up yet for Saturday's fight yet.

     

    Reply
    To remove first post, remove entire topic.

    UFN 45 Cerrone vs Miller and UFN 46 McGregor vs Brandao

    Posting my bets for the next 2 events.

    Money line:

    Barboza W.I.D +131= 3 units for 3.93 units

    Martin +150= 2units for 3 units

    Parlay:

    1. McGregor -450 + Barboza -250 + Nelson -450= (+111.37) 6 units for 6.68 **Going Bigger on this Parlay**

    2. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi -195 = (+348) 2 units for 6.96units

    3. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325 + Martin +150= (+1381) 1 unit for 13.81units

    4. Tibau -150 + Martin +150= (+316.67) 2 units for 6.33units

    5. McCall -175 + Sampo -195 = (+137) 2 units for 2.75units

    6. Cerrone + Barboza +  Tibau= (+230.56) 2 units for 4.61units

    7. Krylov -120 + Martin + Latifi= (+362.25) 2 units for 7.24 units

    8. Barboza W.I.D + Gadelha W.I.D +155= (+489) 2 units for 9.78 units

     

    I wanted to do a parlay with Barboza, McGregor and Nelson all win inside distance, but the props are not up yet for Saturday's fight yet.

     

     
    WARGOD
    WARGOD
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 468
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 5:39 PM ET #2

    i'm also going large on McGregor & Nelson 

    hope u win your 1st parlayGL
    Reply
    i'm also going large on McGregor & Nelson 

    hope u win your 1st parlayGL
     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 7:02 PM ET #3

    Quote Originally Posted by WARGOD:

    i'm also going large on McGregor & Nelson 

    hope u win your 1st parlayGL

    Thanks WARGOD, I think McGregor & Nelson are both going to get the finish. Both of their opponents are late replacement, and we know both guys are tough opponents to face with a full training camp, so we know going in on short notice is going to be a problem, plus traveling to E.U just makes it a tougher task.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by WARGOD:

    i'm also going large on McGregor & Nelson 

    hope u win your 1st parlayGL

    Thanks WARGOD, I think McGregor & Nelson are both going to get the finish. Both of their opponents are late replacement, and we know both guys are tough opponents to face with a full training camp, so we know going in on short notice is going to be a problem, plus traveling to E.U just makes it a tougher task.

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 7:27 PM ET #4

    Adding:

    9. Duke +125 + Story -295 + Barboza -290 + Cerrone -240 = (+474) 1 unit for 4.74 units

    10.  McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325= (+297.4) 2 units for 5.94 units

     

    Reply

    Adding:

    9. Duke +125 + Story -295 + Barboza -290 + Cerrone -240 = (+474) 1 unit for 4.74 units

    10.  McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325= (+297.4) 2 units for 5.94 units

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 9:48 PM ET #5

    Adding:

    11. Barboza -295 + Story -320 + Proctor +120 = (+286.63) 2 units for 5.73

     

    Reply

    Adding:

    11. Barboza -295 + Story -320 + Proctor +120 = (+286.63) 2 units for 5.73

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 16, 2014 - 10:21 PM ET #6

    12. Cerrone -240 + Barboza -295 + Story -320= (+148.97) 3 units for 4.47

    Reply

    12. Cerrone -240 + Barboza -295 + Story -320= (+148.97) 3 units for 4.47

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 12:27 AM ET #7

    Update after UFN 45***multiple parlays still pending***

    Wins:+28.07 units

    Lost:-3 units

    Balance: +25.07 units after UFN 45

    Wins:

    Barboza W.I.D +131= 3 units for 3.93 units

    Martin +150= 2units for 3 units

    4. Tibau -150 + Martin +150= (+316.67) 2 units for 6.33units

    6. Cerrone + Barboza +  Tibau= (+230.56) 2 units for 4.61units

    11. Barboza  -295 + Story -320 + Proctor +120 = (+286.63) 2 units for 5.73

    12. Cerrone -240 + Barboza -295 + Story -320= (+148.97) 3 units for 4.47

    Lost:                                                                               

    8. Barboza W.I.D + Gadelha W.I.D +155= (+489) 2 units for 9.78 units

    9. Duke +125 + Story -295 + Barboza -290 + Cerrone -240 = (+474) 1 unit for 4.74 units

     

    Reply

    Update after UFN 45***multiple parlays still pending***

    Wins:+28.07 units

    Lost:-3 units

    Balance: +25.07 units after UFN 45

    Wins:

    Barboza W.I.D +131= 3 units for 3.93 units

    Martin +150= 2units for 3 units

    4. Tibau -150 + Martin +150= (+316.67) 2 units for 6.33units

    6. Cerrone + Barboza +  Tibau= (+230.56) 2 units for 4.61units

    11. Barboza  -295 + Story -320 + Proctor +120 = (+286.63) 2 units for 5.73

    12. Cerrone -240 + Barboza -295 + Story -320= (+148.97) 3 units for 4.47

    Lost:                                                                               

    8. Barboza W.I.D + Gadelha W.I.D +155= (+489) 2 units for 9.78 units

    9. Duke +125 + Story -295 + Barboza -290 + Cerrone -240 = (+474) 1 unit for 4.74 units

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 12:29 AM ET #8

    ***Pending Parlays***15 units to win 43.38units**

    1. McGregor -450 + Barboza -250 + Nelson -450= (+111.37) 6 units for 6.68

    2. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi -195 = (+348) 2 units for 6.96units

    3. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325 + Martin +150= (+1381) 1 unit for 13.81units

    5. McCall -175 + Sampo -195 = (+137) 2 units for 2.75units

    7. Krylov -120 + Martin + Latifi= (+362.25) 2 units for 7.24 units

    10.  McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325= (+297.4) 2 units for 5.94 units

     

     

    Reply

    ***Pending Parlays***15 units to win 43.38units**

    1. McGregor -450 + Barboza -250 + Nelson -450= (+111.37) 6 units for 6.68

    2. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi -195 = (+348) 2 units for 6.96units

    3. McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325 + Martin +150= (+1381) 1 unit for 13.81units

    5. McCall -175 + Sampo -195 = (+137) 2 units for 2.75units

    7. Krylov -120 + Martin + Latifi= (+362.25) 2 units for 7.24 units

    10.  McGregor + Barboza + Nelson + Latifi + Parke -325= (+297.4) 2 units for 5.94 units

     

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 12:47 AM ET #9

    UFC 2014 YTD (Prior to UFN 45): -31.36 units

    I was on a bad losing streak for a few UFC events, so I'm hoping after UFN 46 I'll be back in the positives. I’m up +25 units for this event (not included in the YTD), with a few more parlays pending. Hopefully these parlays take me out of the hole. I’ll be going big on McGregor and Nelson for these Saturday.

     

    Reply

    UFC 2014 YTD (Prior to UFN 45): -31.36 units

    I was on a bad losing streak for a few UFC events, so I'm hoping after UFN 46 I'll be back in the positives. I’m up +25 units for this event (not included in the YTD), with a few more parlays pending. Hopefully these parlays take me out of the hole. I’ll be going big on McGregor and Nelson for these Saturday.

     

     
    WARGOD
    WARGOD
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2014
    Posts: 468
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 10:46 AM ET #10

    impressive work my friend
    stay hot 
    Reply
    impressive work my friend
    stay hot 
     
    whipton
    whipton
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2008
    Posts: 2823
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 11:00 AM ET #11

    Winner winner chicken dinner
    Reply
    Winner winner chicken dinner
     
    ianangstadt
    ianangstadt
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 21
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 11:27 AM ET #12

    How likely do you think Nelson is to winning his matchup? The odds seem so heavy on him even though the man he's facing has only lost 3 times.
    Reply
    How likely do you think Nelson is to winning his matchup? The odds seem so heavy on him even though the man he's facing has only lost 3 times.
     
    MpmAgency
    MpmAgency
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Dec, 2013
    Posts: 328
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 12:03 PM ET #13

    Good job Chino. Nice night
    Reply
    Good job Chino. Nice night
     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 3:08 PM ET #14

    Nice start!
    Reply
    Nice start!
     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 8:22 PM ET #15

    Thank you WarGod, Sawman, MpmAgency, and Whipton for the kind words. I look through all your guy's threads too for good info and knowledge. That is one thing I like about this forum, a lot of guys contribute and have great input, plus we all have the same goal.... make some $$$$$. 

    I've been on such a bad losing streak, it's about time I start pulling it together. I did not update my win-lose (units) on my other threads until yesterday, so you can see the pile up of my past UFC threads. I want to start keeping accurate tabs on all the bets and units and try to contribute to this site as much as I can. I started off doing round robins, but all it took was one fighter to mess it for me, so I'm switching it up to do individual parlays and numbering my plays like Mr219 does, it is a lot better organized and easier to track. Goodluck to you guys this weekend, Go Nelson, Latifi & McGregor! 

    Reply

    Thank you WarGod, Sawman, MpmAgency, and Whipton for the kind words. I look through all your guy's threads too for good info and knowledge. That is one thing I like about this forum, a lot of guys contribute and have great input, plus we all have the same goal.... make some $$$$$. 

    I've been on such a bad losing streak, it's about time I start pulling it together. I did not update my win-lose (units) on my other threads until yesterday, so you can see the pile up of my past UFC threads. I want to start keeping accurate tabs on all the bets and units and try to contribute to this site as much as I can. I started off doing round robins, but all it took was one fighter to mess it for me, so I'm switching it up to do individual parlays and numbering my plays like Mr219 does, it is a lot better organized and easier to track. Goodluck to you guys this weekend, Go Nelson, Latifi & McGregor! 

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 8:27 PM ET #16

    Quote Originally Posted by ianangstadt:

    How likely do you think Nelson is to winning his matchup? The odds seem so heavy on him even though the man he's facing has only lost 3 times.

    Nelson vs Cummings

    Cummings: TUF Alumni, southpaw, only submitted once (Kennedy), most wins via submission, moved down from middleweight, 6’0 tall (big welterweight), Good submission defense, tough wrestler (but can be taken down), okay cardio, Cuts a lot of weight, slows down in the later rounds.  Cummings carries his chin too high and gets hit a lot (although he has never been ko’d).

    Nelson:  5’11, 72” reach, “Does not” cut weight (Capable of fighting at lightweight), Renzo BB, ADCC competitor, Karate (unorthodox) striking style (switches stances), beaten other great grapplers (Santiago), finished Akhmedov in the 1st. (Tough Russian who finished almost everyone of his opponents). Pressure fighter who can slowly stalk and walks down opponent to close distance and get a takedown. He has great ground control and transitions with nasty G&P.

    Cummings in his last fight was a huge underdog and won the decision over Yan Cabral, but Gunner Nelson is a step up in competition that has a better overall MMA game. Nelson may have problems getting the takedown (initially) against the bigger Cummings. But Nelson will can get the takedown by using his speed advantage to strike and close the distance and keeping the pressure on Cummings. Gunner has fought other fighters who were larger, and I can see Cummings slowing down (cuts a lot of weight) and Nelson softening him up with G&P and getting a submission or KO finish. 

    Bet: Nelson (too much juice, will parlay)

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ianangstadt:

    How likely do you think Nelson is to winning his matchup? The odds seem so heavy on him even though the man he's facing has only lost 3 times.

    Nelson vs Cummings

    Cummings: TUF Alumni, southpaw, only submitted once (Kennedy), most wins via submission, moved down from middleweight, 6’0 tall (big welterweight), Good submission defense, tough wrestler (but can be taken down), okay cardio, Cuts a lot of weight, slows down in the later rounds.  Cummings carries his chin too high and gets hit a lot (although he has never been ko’d).

    Nelson:  5’11, 72” reach, “Does not” cut weight (Capable of fighting at lightweight), Renzo BB, ADCC competitor, Karate (unorthodox) striking style (switches stances), beaten other great grapplers (Santiago), finished Akhmedov in the 1st. (Tough Russian who finished almost everyone of his opponents). Pressure fighter who can slowly stalk and walks down opponent to close distance and get a takedown. He has great ground control and transitions with nasty G&P.

    Cummings in his last fight was a huge underdog and won the decision over Yan Cabral, but Gunner Nelson is a step up in competition that has a better overall MMA game. Nelson may have problems getting the takedown (initially) against the bigger Cummings. But Nelson will can get the takedown by using his speed advantage to strike and close the distance and keeping the pressure on Cummings. Gunner has fought other fighters who were larger, and I can see Cummings slowing down (cuts a lot of weight) and Nelson softening him up with G&P and getting a submission or KO finish. 

    Bet: Nelson (too much juice, will parlay)

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 8:28 PM ET #17

    **McGregor, Latifi, & Nelson are all facing late replacement fighters due to injuries**

    McGregor vs Brandao:

    Looking at the stats I noticed McGregor has a 5 inch reach and a slight height advantage. I can see this fight playing out like a matador vs a bull, with McGregor being the Matador and sidestepping the overly aggressive Brandao with a lead hook and the left body kick to the liver/gut.

    Brandao will gas out trying to KO McGregor early and possibly going for a takedown. If Brandao gets a takedown he is suppose to have a better ground game (better credential), but has been dominated on the ground by lesser experienced grapplers (Pineda).  I believe Brandao will defeat himself with over-aggressiveness, poor cardio, and adrenaline dump (can’t control emotions). There is no way this fight is going the full five rounds, Brandao can barely go three rounds.

    Bet: McGregor wins inside the distance.

     

    Reply

    **McGregor, Latifi, & Nelson are all facing late replacement fighters due to injuries**

    McGregor vs Brandao:

    Looking at the stats I noticed McGregor has a 5 inch reach and a slight height advantage. I can see this fight playing out like a matador vs a bull, with McGregor being the Matador and sidestepping the overly aggressive Brandao with a lead hook and the left body kick to the liver/gut.

    Brandao will gas out trying to KO McGregor early and possibly going for a takedown. If Brandao gets a takedown he is suppose to have a better ground game (better credential), but has been dominated on the ground by lesser experienced grapplers (Pineda).  I believe Brandao will defeat himself with over-aggressiveness, poor cardio, and adrenaline dump (can’t control emotions). There is no way this fight is going the full five rounds, Brandao can barely go three rounds.

    Bet: McGregor wins inside the distance.

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 17, 2014 - 8:31 PM ET #18

    Uncle Creepy vs Pickett:

    Pickett did not look impressive in his flyweight debut, and won a scrappy decision to a large (but tough) underdog in Seery. Pickett looked really drawn out after cutting down to flyweight and I think it has affected his performance. McCall has a speed advantage and has fought the best in the flyweight division. Pickett has the strength and power advantage, but I can see McCall using his speed and footwork to outpoint Pickett for a decision. But both fighters have been inconsistent with putting together a winning a streak in the UFC, so it is hard for me to really pick a decisive winner. But I don’t see either fighter getting a finish, so the safe bet would be the over.

    Winner: McCall Decision

    Bet: Over 2 ½ rounds

     

    Reply

    Uncle Creepy vs Pickett:

    Pickett did not look impressive in his flyweight debut, and won a scrappy decision to a large (but tough) underdog in Seery. Pickett looked really drawn out after cutting down to flyweight and I think it has affected his performance. McCall has a speed advantage and has fought the best in the flyweight division. Pickett has the strength and power advantage, but I can see McCall using his speed and footwork to outpoint Pickett for a decision. But both fighters have been inconsistent with putting together a winning a streak in the UFC, so it is hard for me to really pick a decisive winner. But I don’t see either fighter getting a finish, so the safe bet would be the over.

    Winner: McCall Decision

    Bet: Over 2 ½ rounds

     

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 5:11 PM ET #19

    Parke vs Kotani

    Most Japanese fighters have a hard time adapting to the octagon rules and environment. This will be Kotani second UFC run, losing twice in the UFC to Siver and Tavares in 2007. Kotani has 50 pro fights and has fought primarily in Japan against numerous veterans (mostly loses).

    Parke is a TUF winner with a judo background with a unorthodox striking style. Parke has looked impressive and had a draw with Santos in his last match, but he should win this fight via decision.

    Prediction: Parke Decision

    Bet: Parke -325

     

    Latifi vs Dempsey

    Dempsey is coming in on 2 week notice to fight for the 1st time in the big show. He only has 1 loss via submission in his 2 ½ years as a pro. Most fights have been in his home state of Pennsylvania, I don't see him going over seas on short notice and beating the hard hitting Latifi. I see Latifi finishing this fight with his G&P.

    Prediction: Latifi  via KO rd 1

    Bet: Latifi -195 & Latifi (W.I.D) +100

    Reply

    Parke vs Kotani

    Most Japanese fighters have a hard time adapting to the octagon rules and environment. This will be Kotani second UFC run, losing twice in the UFC to Siver and Tavares in 2007. Kotani has 50 pro fights and has fought primarily in Japan against numerous veterans (mostly loses).

    Parke is a TUF winner with a judo background with a unorthodox striking style. Parke has looked impressive and had a draw with Santos in his last match, but he should win this fight via decision.

    Prediction: Parke Decision

    Bet: Parke -325

     

    Latifi vs Dempsey

    Dempsey is coming in on 2 week notice to fight for the 1st time in the big show. He only has 1 loss via submission in his 2 ½ years as a pro. Most fights have been in his home state of Pennsylvania, I don't see him going over seas on short notice and beating the hard hitting Latifi. I see Latifi finishing this fight with his G&P.

    Prediction: Latifi  via KO rd 1

    Bet: Latifi -195 & Latifi (W.I.D) +100

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 5:13 PM ET #20

    Harris vs Seery

    We have a 2010 rematch with the first fight ending in a decision win for Harris.  Seery is tough and scrappy Irishman who held his own against Pickett in his UFC debut (as a huge underdog). I know Harris will try to get this fight to the ground, but I can see Seery using a sprawling and brawling style to get the win. I would normally go with Harris for the decision. Rematches usually end with a finish, so I’m one the fence about taking the under 2 ½ rounds for a small underdog bet. But I will avoid the bet, but I’m taking Seery, the hometown boy to avenge his earlier loss via KO.

    Prediction: Seery via KO rd 1

    Bet: Avoid

     

    Pendred vs King

    TUF Penn teammates are going up against each other. I didn’t watch this past season, so I had to look online for info.  Pendred (-165) usually fights as a welterweight and he holds wins over Musoke and Che Mills. Pendred has more than twice the experience as King who is 5-0. Pendred went 1-1 in the TUF house at 185lb, so I’m curious to see how he does at his new weight class in front of his home crowd.  Pendred should do enough to get the decision infront of the home crowd.

    Prediction: Pendred decision

    Bet: Pendred -165

                   

    Reply

    Harris vs Seery

    We have a 2010 rematch with the first fight ending in a decision win for Harris.  Seery is tough and scrappy Irishman who held his own against Pickett in his UFC debut (as a huge underdog). I know Harris will try to get this fight to the ground, but I can see Seery using a sprawling and brawling style to get the win. I would normally go with Harris for the decision. Rematches usually end with a finish, so I’m one the fence about taking the under 2 ½ rounds for a small underdog bet. But I will avoid the bet, but I’m taking Seery, the hometown boy to avenge his earlier loss via KO.

    Prediction: Seery via KO rd 1

    Bet: Avoid

     

    Pendred vs King

    TUF Penn teammates are going up against each other. I didn’t watch this past season, so I had to look online for info.  Pendred (-165) usually fights as a welterweight and he holds wins over Musoke and Che Mills. Pendred has more than twice the experience as King who is 5-0. Pendred went 1-1 in the TUF house at 185lb, so I’m curious to see how he does at his new weight class in front of his home crowd.  Pendred should do enough to get the decision infront of the home crowd.

    Prediction: Pendred decision

    Bet: Pendred -165

                   

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 5:18 PM ET #21

    Troeng vs Smith

    Troeng I think is the better-rounded MMA figthter, but Smith has fought the tougher competition and he should be able to survive for all three rounds. I don’t see either guy getting a finish under 1 ½ rounds, so I’ll take the over. I see Troeng getting the decision over the tough Smith.

    Prediction: Troeng Decision

    Bet: Over 1 ½ rounds -165

     

    Donovan vs Krylov

    Both fighters have the power to end the night early, just depends who lands first. Donovan has been KO’d in his last 2 fights and Krylov was just submitted in his light heavy weight debut. Both fighters have been put to sleep by OSP recently, and I think the safe bet is taking the under for one of these guys to go to sleep early.

    Prediction: Krylov via KO rd 1

    Bet: Under 1 ½ rounds -180 & Krylov (W.I.D +125)

     

    Sampo vs Holohan

    Holohan is a TUF vet who lost his fight to get in the house by being outwrestled and losing via decision. Sampo is an All-American college wrestler who holds wins over Alexis Vila, and Antonio Banuelos. He will use his wrestling to dominate this fighting and nullify the submission attempts. I see Sampo dominating the ground and getting a submission victory. I really like Sampo and I will be putting him in a few parlays.

    Prediction: Sampo via Submission rd 1

    Bet: Sampo -225 (got him earlier at -195)

    Reply

    Troeng vs Smith

    Troeng I think is the better-rounded MMA figthter, but Smith has fought the tougher competition and he should be able to survive for all three rounds. I don’t see either guy getting a finish under 1 ½ rounds, so I’ll take the over. I see Troeng getting the decision over the tough Smith.

    Prediction: Troeng Decision

    Bet: Over 1 ½ rounds -165

     

    Donovan vs Krylov

    Both fighters have the power to end the night early, just depends who lands first. Donovan has been KO’d in his last 2 fights and Krylov was just submitted in his light heavy weight debut. Both fighters have been put to sleep by OSP recently, and I think the safe bet is taking the under for one of these guys to go to sleep early.

    Prediction: Krylov via KO rd 1

    Bet: Under 1 ½ rounds -180 & Krylov (W.I.D +125)

     

    Sampo vs Holohan

    Holohan is a TUF vet who lost his fight to get in the house by being outwrestled and losing via decision. Sampo is an All-American college wrestler who holds wins over Alexis Vila, and Antonio Banuelos. He will use his wrestling to dominate this fighting and nullify the submission attempts. I see Sampo dominating the ground and getting a submission victory. I really like Sampo and I will be putting him in a few parlays.

    Prediction: Sampo via Submission rd 1

    Bet: Sampo -225 (got him earlier at -195)

     
    sawman
    sawman
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2011
    Posts: 5100
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 5:32 PM ET #22

    I did not know that Gunner doesn't cut weight.... interesting. 
    Reply
    I did not know that Gunner doesn't cut weight.... interesting. 
     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 7:11 PM ET #23

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I did not know that Gunner doesn't cut weight.... interesting. 

    I didn't know that either??? They mentioned it in one of his fights, so I had to look it up and found some stuff. He says he cuts some, but not much like most people.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by sawman:

    I did not know that Gunner doesn't cut weight.... interesting. 

    I didn't know that either??? They mentioned it in one of his fights, so I had to look it up and found some stuff. He says he cuts some, but not much like most people.

     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 18, 2014 - 8:06 PM ET #24

    Adding the following picks to make a few parlays:

    Pendred -165

    Sampo -225

    McGregor Wins inside distance -325

    Pickett/McCall goes 3 round distance -215

    Latifi (W.I.D) +100

    Smith/Troeng ov 1 ½ rd -165

    Krylov wins inside the distance +125

     

    Added Bets:

    13. Sampo -225 + Latifi +100(W.I.D) = (+188.89) 2 units to win 3.77 units

     

    14. Sampo + McGregor -325 (W.I.D) + Smith/Troeng  ov 1 ½ rd -165 = (+203) = 2 units to win 4.06 units

     

    15. Smith/Troeng +165( ov 1 ½ rd) + Pick/McC-225 (goes 3 rd distance)= (+131.99) 2units to win 2.64

     

    16. Krylov +125(W.I.D) + Pendred -165 + Sampo -225= (+421.97) 2 units to win 8.43

     

    17. McGregor (-425) + Nelson (-540) + Parke (-335) + Latifi (-235) + Pendred (-160) + Sampo (-225)= (+536) 2 units to win 10.72

     

    Reply

    Adding the following picks to make a few parlays:

    Pendred -165

    Sampo -225

    McGregor Wins inside distance -325

    Pickett/McCall goes 3 round distance -215

    Latifi (W.I.D) +100

    Smith/Troeng ov 1 ½ rd -165

    Krylov wins inside the distance +125

     

    Added Bets:

    13. Sampo -225 + Latifi +100(W.I.D) = (+188.89) 2 units to win 3.77 units

     

    14. Sampo + McGregor -325 (W.I.D) + Smith/Troeng  ov 1 ½ rd -165 = (+203) = 2 units to win 4.06 units

     

    15. Smith/Troeng +165( ov 1 ½ rd) + Pick/McC-225 (goes 3 rd distance)= (+131.99) 2units to win 2.64

     

    16. Krylov +125(W.I.D) + Pendred -165 + Sampo -225= (+421.97) 2 units to win 8.43

     

    17. McGregor (-425) + Nelson (-540) + Parke (-335) + Latifi (-235) + Pendred (-160) + Sampo (-225)= (+536) 2 units to win 10.72

     

     
     
    Chino808
    Chino808
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2013
    Posts: 288
    Posted: Jul. 19, 2014 - 2:17 PM ET #25

    Damn Sampo! That was a bad start for the night, the chase is officially on!!!! Maybe fighting the Irish in their homeland is the same as fighting the Brazilians in their homeland, bet on the hometown boy. Adding a  parlay that will go into the next UFC event:

    18. Latifi (-265) + Nelson (-590) + McGregor (-525) + Lawler (-320) = (+151.69) adding 3 units for 4.55 units

     

    Reply

    Damn Sampo! That was a bad start for the night, the chase is officially on!!!! Maybe fighting the Irish in their homeland is the same as fighting the Brazilians in their homeland, bet on the hometown boy. Adding a  parlay that will go into the next UFC event:

    18. Latifi (-265) + Nelson (-590) + McGregor (-525) + Lawler (-320) = (+151.69) adding 3 units for 4.55 units

     

    All Forums | Mixed Martial Arts
    12 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,265
    • Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,615
    • I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
    • PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
    • PART DEUX 114
    • Trump's legacy? 32,958
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,112
    • Trump lies so much. 22,896

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.