I disagree on Johnny Walker, he is going against a Krylov. Krylov will win this fight ..... it’s also evident as the odds are starting to drop on Krylov, I’ve already loaded a good chunk and plan to load much more
bif time bet on Krylov..... Let’s dance Johnny Walker I don’t by his BS antics and Krylov will show his A #% how this MF er is suppose to be done
I disagree on Johnny Walker, he is going against a Krylov. Krylov will win this fight ..... it’s also evident as the odds are starting to drop on Krylov, I’ve already loaded a good chunk and plan to load much more
bif time bet on Krylov..... Let’s dance Johnny Walker I don’t by his BS antics and Krylov will show his A #% how this MF er is suppose to be done
I like Oliveira a lot. But I this Kevin lee is going to make a run w Tristar. I also kno he’s been working w his Bjj game w donher in my. Remember he was rag dolling tony Ferguson until he got caught in the triangle. He was in full mount a few times early in that fight w Tony but couldn’t get the finish. I don’t like laying the -135 on Lee but I’m going to do it. The problem w lee was never talent or athletic ability. He just couldn’t put it all together I think Firas and the boys in candada will get that figured out. I see a GSP type air tight game plan from lee in this one. And I think he breaks Oliveira a streak and keeps climbing the ladder again.
I like Oliveira a lot. But I this Kevin lee is going to make a run w Tristar. I also kno he’s been working w his Bjj game w donher in my. Remember he was rag dolling tony Ferguson until he got caught in the triangle. He was in full mount a few times early in that fight w Tony but couldn’t get the finish. I don’t like laying the -135 on Lee but I’m going to do it. The problem w lee was never talent or athletic ability. He just couldn’t put it all together I think Firas and the boys in candada will get that figured out. I see a GSP type air tight game plan from lee in this one. And I think he breaks Oliveira a streak and keeps climbing the ladder again.
I wanted to bet Maia but I went back and watched the Tonnen burns grappling match from a little while back. Burns was eventually submitted via leg lock. Burns controlled the pace and tonnen never even tried for anything above the waste. Burns seemed HEAVY. We kno Maia isn’t going to go for a leg lock he’s going to go for the choke. I heard big Jon McCarthy say Maia is the heaviest in top control he’s seen since Rickson Gracie. I think this one is incredible hard to handicap. I don’t kno if Maia will be able to take burns back. He’s very strong and generally dictates the movement on the ground. another thing to remember is I don’t knonif Maia gasses out or he just don’t have to many different options and gets figured out but the man never wins the third round. NEVER. if ur banking Maia by decision. Ur going to have to sweep the first two rounds. If it’s a clear cut 1-1 going into the third I’ll be live betting burns heavy heavy.
I wanted to bet Maia but I went back and watched the Tonnen burns grappling match from a little while back. Burns was eventually submitted via leg lock. Burns controlled the pace and tonnen never even tried for anything above the waste. Burns seemed HEAVY. We kno Maia isn’t going to go for a leg lock he’s going to go for the choke. I heard big Jon McCarthy say Maia is the heaviest in top control he’s seen since Rickson Gracie. I think this one is incredible hard to handicap. I don’t kno if Maia will be able to take burns back. He’s very strong and generally dictates the movement on the ground. another thing to remember is I don’t knonif Maia gasses out or he just don’t have to many different options and gets figured out but the man never wins the third round. NEVER. if ur banking Maia by decision. Ur going to have to sweep the first two rounds. If it’s a clear cut 1-1 going into the third I’ll be live betting burns heavy heavy.