At least be a man and come back like you said I wouldn’t do. ![]()
UFC VEGAS 74
@UnrankedChamp
Get out of my thread. KKF closed -600 on the live odds and got absolutely robbed. Anyone with half a chromosome realized that.. you got gifted a decision. Let’s see you post your picks next time clown
@UnrankedChamp
Get out of my thread. KKF closed -600 on the live odds and got absolutely robbed. Anyone with half a chromosome realized that.. you got gifted a decision. Let’s see you post your picks next time clown
@tsarvis12
I’m not looking for live odds. What were the scorecards again?
But you told me to come back after the fight was over. I’m a man of my word. ![]()
@tsarvis12
I’m not looking for live odds. What were the scorecards again?
But you told me to come back after the fight was over. I’m a man of my word. ![]()
Just quit acknowledging his existence. He wants the attention daddy didn’t give him. From here on out, he shall be known as UnwipedAss and ignored.
Just quit acknowledging his existence. He wants the attention daddy didn’t give him. From here on out, he shall be known as UnwipedAss and ignored.
@Paul_Amann
Yeah Miller is the man. I was confident the exact same outcome would’ve happened with him at big ++ $ before Gordon pulled out
@Paul_Amann
Yeah Miller is the man. I was confident the exact same outcome would’ve happened with him at big ++ $ before Gordon pulled out
Just quit acknowledging his existence. He wants the attention daddy didn’t give him. From here on out, he shall be known as UnwipedAss and ignored.
YOOOOO why you worried about another man’s ass? Do you watch MMA for other reasons? ![]()
Just quit acknowledging his existence. He wants the attention daddy didn’t give him. From here on out, he shall be known as UnwipedAss and ignored.
YOOOOO why you worried about another man’s ass? Do you watch MMA for other reasons? ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,754
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,221
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,779
- PART DEUX 261
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 639
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,580
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 624
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,873
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,722
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,628
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
