i think because of that last Brazil card, people thought UFC is easy, it isn't plenty of land mines, bad refs, even worse judges, bad weight cuts, bad fighter IQ, etc.
i think because of that last Brazil card, people thought UFC is easy, it isn't plenty of land mines, bad refs, even worse judges, bad weight cuts, bad fighter IQ, etc.
I might need to re-watch the fight but I didn't think Martin gassed, he seemed calm and in control the entire fight, just got out-worked by the superior grappler when he got caught in that bad position. I really thought he would get out of it and win the rest of the fight.
Martin seems like a good fighter, bummer that he's 1-3 in UFC. Glad you cashed buddy
I might need to re-watch the fight but I didn't think Martin gassed, he seemed calm and in control the entire fight, just got out-worked by the superior grappler when he got caught in that bad position. I really thought he would get out of it and win the rest of the fight.
Martin seems like a good fighter, bummer that he's 1-3 in UFC. Glad you cashed buddy