I took a break from capping all week to focus on March Madness. Just started capping MMA late this afternoon and just finished reviewing the Titan FC 33 card and I am going to take a pass on that one. I would have felt more comfortable if most of these fights were 3 rounds instead of 5. Really hard to know how a bunch of mediocre fighters will look if it reaches the championship rounds.
I took a break from capping all week to focus on March Madness. Just started capping MMA late this afternoon and just finished reviewing the Titan FC 33 card and I am going to take a pass on that one. I would have felt more comfortable if most of these fights were 3 rounds instead of 5. Really hard to know how a bunch of mediocre fighters will look if it reaches the championship rounds.
When I was pissed off last Saturday and saw this lineup, my initial thought was to take a pass. In going over the card today, I am liking it a bit more. Since I have been struggling mightily lately, I am keeping my bet sizes small...
1. Freddy Serrano (+130). Risking 2 units to win 2.6 units.
2. Tony Martin (Even). Risking 1 unit to win 1 unit.
3. Cain Carrizosa (+137.5). Risking 1 unit to win 1.35 units.
4. Demian Maia (+130). Risking 1 unit to win 1.3 units.
5. Parlay of Christos Giagos & Kevin Souza. Risking 1 unit to win 1.1 units.
6. Parlay of Leandro Silva, Erik Silva & Amanda Nunes. Risking 1 unit to win 1.45 units.
7. Parlay of Francisco Trinaldo, Andre Fili & Gilbert Burns. Risking 0.90 units to win 1.3 units.
BOL to everyone with your plays.
When I was pissed off last Saturday and saw this lineup, my initial thought was to take a pass. In going over the card today, I am liking it a bit more. Since I have been struggling mightily lately, I am keeping my bet sizes small...
1. Freddy Serrano (+130). Risking 2 units to win 2.6 units.
2. Tony Martin (Even). Risking 1 unit to win 1 unit.
3. Cain Carrizosa (+137.5). Risking 1 unit to win 1.35 units.
4. Demian Maia (+130). Risking 1 unit to win 1.3 units.
5. Parlay of Christos Giagos & Kevin Souza. Risking 1 unit to win 1.1 units.
6. Parlay of Leandro Silva, Erik Silva & Amanda Nunes. Risking 1 unit to win 1.45 units.
7. Parlay of Francisco Trinaldo, Andre Fili & Gilbert Burns. Risking 0.90 units to win 1.3 units.
Because I know there are just so many of you dying to see the bet slips for these plays, they are up on my twitter feed. All plays bet tonight on bet365, which currently seem to have the best lines on the market for practically every fight!
Because I know there are just so many of you dying to see the bet slips for these plays, they are up on my twitter feed. All plays bet tonight on bet365, which currently seem to have the best lines on the market for practically every fight!
serrano is a nice play, people killing that line, got him at plus 135 and it keeps going down!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the line on that flight has been very sketchy. I thought Serrano was going to open as the favourite so I'm hoping Vegas doesn't know something that we don't.,,
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
serrano is a nice play, people killing that line, got him at plus 135 and it keeps going down!!!!!!!!
Yeah, the line on that flight has been very sketchy. I thought Serrano was going to open as the favourite so I'm hoping Vegas doesn't know something that we don't.,,