Nothing on this card really jumps out to me, so small plays. 1star Carmont (-160). Souza couldn't sub Carmont, Leites says he wants to stand and trade. 1star Niinimaki (-145). Usually I play wrestlers all day over sub guys but not here. 1star Garcia(-155). Saw Magny live in cincy beat Means but Garcia has some serious hands!!! 1star Vick(-140). I like his range and could be a up and comer. The o/ u leans are in the Mein, Holloway, Magny, Saunders fights. I play unders BTW in these. Good luck guys!!!
To remove first post, remove entire topic.
Nothing on this card really jumps out to me, so small plays. 1star Carmont (-160). Souza couldn't sub Carmont, Leites says he wants to stand and trade. 1star Niinimaki (-145). Usually I play wrestlers all day over sub guys but not here. 1star Garcia(-155). Saw Magny live in cincy beat Means but Garcia has some serious hands!!! 1star Vick(-140). I like his range and could be a up and comer. The o/ u leans are in the Mein, Holloway, Magny, Saunders fights. I play unders BTW in these. Good luck guys!!!