All the talk of testosterone levels was so overblown. Once you saw a picture of Belfort this week you knew he was a dead man. He was 1/3 of his Rockhold, Bisping size. Cant believe that alot of late money came in on Belfort as well....AFTER the weigh-in. Dumb!
All the talk of testosterone levels was so overblown. Once you saw a picture of Belfort this week you knew he was a dead man. He was 1/3 of his Rockhold, Bisping size. Cant believe that alot of late money came in on Belfort as well....AFTER the weigh-in. Dumb!
Yeah Weidman got down to better than -300, incredible. Overall I went 6/11 on picking winners but this card was atrocious for betting purposes. I'm about to get started on my analysis on the next Fight Night card 05/30 in Brazil. There's always good value in Brazil.
Yeah Weidman got down to better than -300, incredible. Overall I went 6/11 on picking winners but this card was atrocious for betting purposes. I'm about to get started on my analysis on the next Fight Night card 05/30 in Brazil. There's always good value in Brazil.