Scratch what I said earlier about Weidman accusing him in a tongue and cheek way. Weidman and Belfort just had words at the weigh in and Weidman straight called him out on the microphone. Said Vitor is still cheating and he's going to make him pay. A juiced up Vitor could spell trouble!
Scratch what I said earlier about Weidman accusing him in a tongue and cheek way. Weidman and Belfort just had words at the weigh in and Weidman straight called him out on the microphone. Said Vitor is still cheating and he's going to make him pay. A juiced up Vitor could spell trouble!
Scratch what I said earlier about Weidman accusing him in a tongue and cheek way. Weidman and Belfort just had words at the weigh in and Weidman straight called him out on the microphone. Said Vitor is still cheating and he's going to make him pay. A juiced up Vitor could spell trouble!
more like a pissed off Weidman will cause trouble!!!!!!!!!!!! hey about Ansaroff 4lbs overweight, WTF!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
Scratch what I said earlier about Weidman accusing him in a tongue and cheek way. Weidman and Belfort just had words at the weigh in and Weidman straight called him out on the microphone. Said Vitor is still cheating and he's going to make him pay. A juiced up Vitor could spell trouble!
more like a pissed off Weidman will cause trouble!!!!!!!!!!!! hey about Ansaroff 4lbs overweight, WTF!!!!!!!
regardless of what happens, really enjoy your writeup and the insights so hope you could find time to keep it up with your writeups for future UFC events :)
regardless of what happens, really enjoy your writeup and the insights so hope you could find time to keep it up with your writeups for future UFC events :)
"Vitor Belfort is a 38 year old washed up fighter"
Are u fkin retarded bro..
The guy has lost 2 out of his last 12 fights dating back to 2007 and they were vs the 2 #1 P4P guys at the time. Not going to say he's going to win but have some credibility when you give your horrible predictions.
"Vitor Belfort is a 38 year old washed up fighter"
Are u fkin retarded bro..
The guy has lost 2 out of his last 12 fights dating back to 2007 and they were vs the 2 #1 P4P guys at the time. Not going to say he's going to win but have some credibility when you give your horrible predictions.
regardless of what happens, really enjoy your writeup and the insights so hope you could find time to keep it up with your writeups for future UFC events :)
Thanks and will do
Quote Originally Posted by NZPride:
regardless of what happens, really enjoy your writeup and the insights so hope you could find time to keep it up with your writeups for future UFC events :)
"Vitor Belfort is a 38 year old washed up fighter"Are u fkin retarded bro.. The guy has lost 2 out of his last 12 fights dating back to 2007 and they were vs the 2 #1 P4P guys at the time. Not going to say he's going to win but have some credibility when you give your horrible predictions.
lolololol trt belfort vs belfort now is not comparable
Quote Originally Posted by NickCapone:
"Vitor Belfort is a 38 year old washed up fighter"Are u fkin retarded bro.. The guy has lost 2 out of his last 12 fights dating back to 2007 and they were vs the 2 #1 P4P guys at the time. Not going to say he's going to win but have some credibility when you give your horrible predictions.
lolololol trt belfort vs belfort now is not comparable
[/Quote]lolololol trt belfort vs belfort now is not comparable[/Quote] So it automatically makes him washed up now that they banned trt? So your telling me you can compete with elite MMA fighters as long as you took trt? The guy has never fought since it got banned so we really don't know what to expect. But I'll tell you one thing he is not washed up and can still compete with top contenders either way. Weidman is a 4-1 favorite for a reason and will most likely win, but Belfort is no slouch
[/Quote]lolololol trt belfort vs belfort now is not comparable[/Quote] So it automatically makes him washed up now that they banned trt? So your telling me you can compete with elite MMA fighters as long as you took trt? The guy has never fought since it got banned so we really don't know what to expect. But I'll tell you one thing he is not washed up and can still compete with top contenders either way. Weidman is a 4-1 favorite for a reason and will most likely win, but Belfort is no slouch
I don't even post in this forum, but I agree with this. Huge UFC fan and I have my favourite bettors on the MMA forum (Saw, 219, ctm, sharpstick, str8, Ferrari), but I seldom see people break down the fights to quite this extent (even if some details are lacking, or whatever else). It's refreshing to see why an individual is picking their plays.
Not to mention that he said straight up his units were $1, so let the guy have his fun, and appreciate if nothing else the stats he has provided.
Best of luck whitebelt, hope you clean house. Love Rumble tonight!
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
At least he's providing insight and predictions
I don't even post in this forum, but I agree with this. Huge UFC fan and I have my favourite bettors on the MMA forum (Saw, 219, ctm, sharpstick, str8, Ferrari), but I seldom see people break down the fights to quite this extent (even if some details are lacking, or whatever else). It's refreshing to see why an individual is picking their plays.
Not to mention that he said straight up his units were $1, so let the guy have his fun, and appreciate if nothing else the stats he has provided.
Best of luck whitebelt, hope you clean house. Love Rumble tonight!
I don't even post in this forum, but I agree with this. Huge UFC fan and I have my favourite bettors on the MMA forum (Saw, 219, ctm, sharpstick, str8, Ferrari), but I seldom see people break down the fights to quite this extent (even if some details are lacking, or whatever else). It's refreshing to see why an individual is picking their plays.Not to mention that he said straight up his units were $1, so let the guy have his fun, and appreciate if nothing else the stats he has provided.Best of luck whitebelt, hope you clean house. Love Rumble tonight!
I totally agree. Plus he's a $1 bettor like me so I gotta like him, lol.
Quote Originally Posted by Jimmus:
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
At least he's providing insight and predictions
I don't even post in this forum, but I agree with this. Huge UFC fan and I have my favourite bettors on the MMA forum (Saw, 219, ctm, sharpstick, str8, Ferrari), but I seldom see people break down the fights to quite this extent (even if some details are lacking, or whatever else). It's refreshing to see why an individual is picking their plays.Not to mention that he said straight up his units were $1, so let the guy have his fun, and appreciate if nothing else the stats he has provided.Best of luck whitebelt, hope you clean house. Love Rumble tonight!
I totally agree. Plus he's a $1 bettor like me so I gotta like him, lol.
Okay I may have been a little harsh when I called Vitor washed up. I was just trying to hard sell the angle that without TRT he will show a massive drop in ability. At this point the argument is moot because we now know he hasn't stopped TRT. If you want to argue that TRT isn't a massive difference maker, you should look Michael Bisping in the eye and say that. But even with TRT, Vitor probably won't stop Weidman. But having that massive flash-knockout power makes me pass on a -550 bet on Weidman. I already put him in some parlays before the drug test results broke.
Okay I may have been a little harsh when I called Vitor washed up. I was just trying to hard sell the angle that without TRT he will show a massive drop in ability. At this point the argument is moot because we now know he hasn't stopped TRT. If you want to argue that TRT isn't a massive difference maker, you should look Michael Bisping in the eye and say that. But even with TRT, Vitor probably won't stop Weidman. But having that massive flash-knockout power makes me pass on a -550 bet on Weidman. I already put him in some parlays before the drug test results broke.
Hopefully Vitor isn't one of those upsets. If I didn't already make my bets I might have left Weidman off a parlay -550. News came out this morning that Vitor's testosterone are suspiciously high in his pre-fight drug tests. Weidman seems quite upset, being accusatory in a tongue in cheek way. And I believe he's right.
Vitor's last 3 fights were the best of his career. The big angle in this fight, apart from his age, was this being his first fight after stopping TRT under the new rules. Now it seems he may not have. His numbers are at the top of the allowed range, but how does a 38 year old have higher testosterone than a 32 year old physical freak like Weidman?
On 3/30, Chris Weidman had 3.7 ng/mL t-level. .092 T/E. On 4/27, he had 3.7 ng/mL again and .13 T/E.
On 3/16, Vitor Belfort had 12 ng/mL t-level and 1.7 T/E ratio. On 4/28, he had 5 ng/mL and 1.5.
Definitely not picking Vitor but Weidman at -550 already sucked for a line, definitely would have stayed off it.
Anyone with knowledge of testosterone levels knows that Vitor's is fine. Weidman needs to be asking himself why his is so low.
Vitor is well within limits for competition, and there is absolutely nothing suspicious with his levels. The MMA media who appear to know nothing about this have made a false subject a subject.
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
Hopefully Vitor isn't one of those upsets. If I didn't already make my bets I might have left Weidman off a parlay -550. News came out this morning that Vitor's testosterone are suspiciously high in his pre-fight drug tests. Weidman seems quite upset, being accusatory in a tongue in cheek way. And I believe he's right.
Vitor's last 3 fights were the best of his career. The big angle in this fight, apart from his age, was this being his first fight after stopping TRT under the new rules. Now it seems he may not have. His numbers are at the top of the allowed range, but how does a 38 year old have higher testosterone than a 32 year old physical freak like Weidman?
On 3/30, Chris Weidman had 3.7 ng/mL t-level. .092 T/E. On 4/27, he had 3.7 ng/mL again and .13 T/E.
On 3/16, Vitor Belfort had 12 ng/mL t-level and 1.7 T/E ratio. On 4/28, he had 5 ng/mL and 1.5.
Definitely not picking Vitor but Weidman at -550 already sucked for a line, definitely would have stayed off it.
Anyone with knowledge of testosterone levels knows that Vitor's is fine. Weidman needs to be asking himself why his is so low.
Vitor is well within limits for competition, and there is absolutely nothing suspicious with his levels. The MMA media who appear to know nothing about this have made a false subject a subject.
Anyone with knowledge of testosterone levels knows that Vitor's is fine. Weidman needs to be asking himself why his is so low.
Vitor is well within limits for competition, and there is absolutely nothing suspicious with his levels. The MMA media who appear to know nothing about this have made a false subject a subject.
I think that Chris is upset because if you are or were on TRT because you have low test and then you're tests come back and show that you actually have a pretty damn healthy level of test while you are supposedly not on something that this is suspicious.
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
Anyone with knowledge of testosterone levels knows that Vitor's is fine. Weidman needs to be asking himself why his is so low.
Vitor is well within limits for competition, and there is absolutely nothing suspicious with his levels. The MMA media who appear to know nothing about this have made a false subject a subject.
I think that Chris is upset because if you are or were on TRT because you have low test and then you're tests come back and show that you actually have a pretty damn healthy level of test while you are supposedly not on something that this is suspicious.
Anyone with knowledge of testosterone levels knows that Vitor's is fine. Weidman needs to be asking himself why his is so low.
Vitor is well within limits for competition, and there is absolutely nothing suspicious with his levels. The MMA media who appear to know nothing about this have made a false subject a subject.
Check out Victor Conte's Twitter feed. He is very suspicious of Weidman's low level, not Vitor's normal level.
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
Anyone with knowledge of testosterone levels knows that Vitor's is fine. Weidman needs to be asking himself why his is so low.
Vitor is well within limits for competition, and there is absolutely nothing suspicious with his levels. The MMA media who appear to know nothing about this have made a false subject a subject.
Check out Victor Conte's Twitter feed. He is very suspicious of Weidman's low level, not Vitor's normal level.
I think that Chris is upset because if you are or were on TRT because you have low test and then you're tests come back and show that you actually have a pretty damn healthy level of test while you are supposedly not on something that this is suspicious.
Chris is upset because he knows nothing about testosterone levels.
Quote Originally Posted by timmyclax22:
I think that Chris is upset because if you are or were on TRT because you have low test and then you're tests come back and show that you actually have a pretty damn healthy level of test while you are supposedly not on something that this is suspicious.
Chris is upset because he knows nothing about testosterone levels.
Chris is upset because he knows nothing about testosterone levels.
It seems like its reasonably suspicious based on my two previous posts but like I said I am not an expert on the subject. Again, why was he on TRT if he actually has normal levels which his current tests show?
Quote Originally Posted by sharpstick:
Chris is upset because he knows nothing about testosterone levels.
It seems like its reasonably suspicious based on my two previous posts but like I said I am not an expert on the subject. Again, why was he on TRT if he actually has normal levels which his current tests show?