UFC on FOX 30
UFC on FOX 30: Alvarez vs. Poirier 2 (7/28/18)
I don't understand how Aldo is the favorite. I was and still am one of his biggest fans I just think he doesnt have it anymore(USADA). He relies too much on strictly boxing and seems to have lost alot of sting on his punches. This is MMA and if you turn one dimesional you will get ate up. Plus I really like Stephens to be able to step in eat a shot and get the KO.
What do you thinnk about the rematch in the main event? For me its a toss up because of Porier's suspect chin and his inability to stay out of a brawl and Eddie can crack if you stand in front of him. On the other hand i have never been a big believer in Eddie. He talks big like he's in control and can call his shots and deserves a title shot...please!! You got a tailor made opponent in Gaethje and you were getting worked by Dustin before you found a way out. Not to mention he embarrased himself against Conor.
You think JJ is damaged goods now? Or is Rose just a terrible matchup for her because of her punching power? Torres looked good in defeat against Andrade but doesn't have the stopping power of Rose to scare JJ. Interesting fight
Free Fights![]()
I don't understand how Aldo is the favorite. I was and still am one of his biggest fans I just think he doesnt have it anymore(USADA). He relies too much on strictly boxing and seems to have lost alot of sting on his punches. This is MMA and if you turn one dimesional you will get ate up. Plus I really like Stephens to be able to step in eat a shot and get the KO.
What do you thinnk about the rematch in the main event? For me its a toss up because of Porier's suspect chin and his inability to stay out of a brawl and Eddie can crack if you stand in front of him. On the other hand i have never been a big believer in Eddie. He talks big like he's in control and can call his shots and deserves a title shot...please!! You got a tailor made opponent in Gaethje and you were getting worked by Dustin before you found a way out. Not to mention he embarrased himself against Conor.
You think JJ is damaged goods now? Or is Rose just a terrible matchup for her because of her punching power? Torres looked good in defeat against Andrade but doesn't have the stopping power of Rose to scare JJ. Interesting fight
Free Fights![]()
My picks have been trash as of late so probably fading this would be a good idea but...
Agreed the line should be closer to a pick em. Alvarez took some big shots in the 1st fight and will take more in this fight. Will he be able to absorb the punishment and land a hail marry like he did the 1st fight to change the momentum...who knows but my money is on Dustin. If he can not get lured into a slugfest(as fun as that would be) he should outclass Eddie he is the more polished striker and has the reach. Eddie has alot of mileage on that chin and i think it starts to show here. Also the illegal knees he threw were obvious now he may have been in lala land from shots to the dome but to me he was looking for a way out because he was a beaten man and didn't want to get KTFO.
Agree Max is a special fighter but Aldo took ALOT of punishment those 2 fights. Reminds me of how Barao was/is now. He better be on his bike and better have a full gas tank because Stephens is going to try and walk him down. He will be in seek and destroy mode when that bell rings. I have been waiting for Aldo to get back to his bread and butter but for some reason he hasn't. Only 3 rounds but i like lil heathen to get the KO after relentless pressure. Don't think they haven't seen how Aldo needs room to create rythym and to breathe. That is what Frankie gave him and i think Stephens will not.
Good luck with your wagers![]()
I'll be watching![]()
My picks have been trash as of late so probably fading this would be a good idea but...
Agreed the line should be closer to a pick em. Alvarez took some big shots in the 1st fight and will take more in this fight. Will he be able to absorb the punishment and land a hail marry like he did the 1st fight to change the momentum...who knows but my money is on Dustin. If he can not get lured into a slugfest(as fun as that would be) he should outclass Eddie he is the more polished striker and has the reach. Eddie has alot of mileage on that chin and i think it starts to show here. Also the illegal knees he threw were obvious now he may have been in lala land from shots to the dome but to me he was looking for a way out because he was a beaten man and didn't want to get KTFO.
Agree Max is a special fighter but Aldo took ALOT of punishment those 2 fights. Reminds me of how Barao was/is now. He better be on his bike and better have a full gas tank because Stephens is going to try and walk him down. He will be in seek and destroy mode when that bell rings. I have been waiting for Aldo to get back to his bread and butter but for some reason he hasn't. Only 3 rounds but i like lil heathen to get the KO after relentless pressure. Don't think they haven't seen how Aldo needs room to create rythym and to breathe. That is what Frankie gave him and i think Stephens will not.
Good luck with your wagers![]()
I'll be watching![]()
I don't understand how Aldo is the favorite. I was and still am one of his biggest fans I just think he doesnt have it anymore(USADA). He relies too much on strictly boxing and seems to have lost alot of sting on his punches. This is MMA and if you turn one dimesional you will get ate up. Plus I really like Stephens to be able to step in eat a shot and get the KO.
What do you thinnk about the rematch in the main event? For me its a toss up because of Porier's suspect chin and his inability to stay out of a brawl and Eddie can crack if you stand in front of him. On the other hand i have never been a big believer in Eddie. He talks big like he's in control and can call his shots and deserves a title shot...please!! You got a tailor made opponent in Gaethje and you were getting worked by Dustin before you found a way out. Not to mention he embarrased himself against Conor.
You think JJ is damaged goods now? Or is Rose just a terrible matchup for her because of her punching power? Torres looked good in defeat against Andrade but doesn't have the stopping power of Rose to scare JJ. Interesting fight
Free Fights![]()
I don't understand how Aldo is the favorite. I was and still am one of his biggest fans I just think he doesnt have it anymore(USADA). He relies too much on strictly boxing and seems to have lost alot of sting on his punches. This is MMA and if you turn one dimesional you will get ate up. Plus I really like Stephens to be able to step in eat a shot and get the KO.
What do you thinnk about the rematch in the main event? For me its a toss up because of Porier's suspect chin and his inability to stay out of a brawl and Eddie can crack if you stand in front of him. On the other hand i have never been a big believer in Eddie. He talks big like he's in control and can call his shots and deserves a title shot...please!! You got a tailor made opponent in Gaethje and you were getting worked by Dustin before you found a way out. Not to mention he embarrased himself against Conor.
You think JJ is damaged goods now? Or is Rose just a terrible matchup for her because of her punching power? Torres looked good in defeat against Andrade but doesn't have the stopping power of Rose to scare JJ. Interesting fight
Free Fights![]()
On Alvarez +150 - this should be a pick em fight and the first one was a war until a illegal strike by porier. I like Alvarez to get the ko.
On Alvarez +150 - this should be a pick em fight and the first one was a war until a illegal strike by porier. I like Alvarez to get the ko.
On Alvarez +150 - this should be a pick em fight and the first one was a war until a illegal strike by porier. I like Alvarez to get the ko.
like the aldo pick.stephens plotting style much different then max will get eatin alive by leg kicks I believe...5 rounds would stay,away 3 rounds should be a good bet.staying away from the eddie fight because I couldn't get dustin at -120 or less like last time but I don't see him losing anytime soon unless he gets khabib, people act like he has a glass jaw which is just not accurate at all..good luck
On Alvarez +150 - this should be a pick em fight and the first one was a war until a illegal strike by porier. I like Alvarez to get the ko.
like the aldo pick.stephens plotting style much different then max will get eatin alive by leg kicks I believe...5 rounds would stay,away 3 rounds should be a good bet.staying away from the eddie fight because I couldn't get dustin at -120 or less like last time but I don't see him losing anytime soon unless he gets khabib, people act like he has a glass jaw which is just not accurate at all..good luck
UFC 459-322-12
2017 235-188-8
2018 148-89-1
UFC on FOX 30
UFC 459-322-12
2017 235-188-8
2018 148-89-1
UFC on FOX 30
Skanless1, mdelvalle, Maximus1978 best of luck tonight guys.
Skanless1, mdelvalle, Maximus1978 best of luck tonight guys.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,490
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,226
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 8,099
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,645
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 556
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 525
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,019
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Obviously the true face of the republican party 33,947
- MODERATE voters say ... 34,983
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
