UFC on FOX 16
What do u think about UN 4.5 Dillashaw fight? I am on M.Tate, i prefer a better ground game vs a standup fighter like Eye. i am going with J.Louzon in a parlay with Dillashaw
I hope Dillashaw beats him inside of 4.5 RLeith35!!! Personally I have no opinion either way, sorry.
What do u think about UN 4.5 Dillashaw fight? I am on M.Tate, i prefer a better ground game vs a standup fighter like Eye. i am going with J.Louzon in a parlay with Dillashaw
I hope Dillashaw beats him inside of 4.5 RLeith35!!! Personally I have no opinion either way, sorry.
I like your plays other than Robertson. I am strongly opposite on it. I think its over within 3 mins. No disrespect, Saunders will come out flying and in my opinion is a very quick Ko....best of luck.
None taking at 6:45 we should both have a better idea of these two guys!!!
I like your plays other than Robertson. I am strongly opposite on it. I think its over within 3 mins. No disrespect, Saunders will come out flying and in my opinion is a very quick Ko....best of luck.
None taking at 6:45 we should both have a better idea of these two guys!!!
Joe Lauzon 80
Tj Dillashaw 40
Ben Saunders 40
Parlays
Lauzon, Cummings, Phillips, Nijem, Saunders, Tate, DIllashaw 10
Lauzon Dillashaw 20
Castillo, Cruickshank, Cummings 10
BOL
Joe Lauzon 80
Tj Dillashaw 40
Ben Saunders 40
Parlays
Lauzon, Cummings, Phillips, Nijem, Saunders, Tate, DIllashaw 10
Lauzon Dillashaw 20
Castillo, Cruickshank, Cummings 10
BOL
Pretty marginal s/d but the judges clearly valued the close sub attempts. Even while in dominant ground position nijem produced very little offense. I personally would have had rd 2 a draw since both guys nearly got a finish, but nijem should have won RDs 1 and 3. I had no action in that fight so I can't complain. But now I got a lot on Cruikshank Krause under 2.5 and a little on Cruikshank ItD.
Pretty marginal s/d but the judges clearly valued the close sub attempts. Even while in dominant ground position nijem produced very little offense. I personally would have had rd 2 a draw since both guys nearly got a finish, but nijem should have won RDs 1 and 3. I had no action in that fight so I can't complain. But now I got a lot on Cruikshank Krause under 2.5 and a little on Cruikshank ItD.
Sorry I didn't do a write up, was really busy with work. Not to hijack Ferrari's thread. I like villante Lawlor under 2.5 +145., Luzon inside distance, felder to win, Tate by decision, and Barao inside distance.
Sorry I didn't do a write up, was really busy with work. Not to hijack Ferrari's thread. I like villante Lawlor under 2.5 +145., Luzon inside distance, felder to win, Tate by decision, and Barao inside distance.
Joe Lauzon 80
Tj Dillashaw 40
Ben Saunders 40
Parlays
Lauzon, Cummings, Phillips, Nijem, Saunders, Tate, DIllashaw 10
Lauzon Dillashaw 20
Castillo, Cruickshank, Cummings 10
$200 at risk. $271 returned. 3/3 singles 1/3 parlay
Joe Lauzon 80
Tj Dillashaw 40
Ben Saunders 40
Parlays
Lauzon, Cummings, Phillips, Nijem, Saunders, Tate, DIllashaw 10
Lauzon Dillashaw 20
Castillo, Cruickshank, Cummings 10
$200 at risk. $271 returned. 3/3 singles 1/3 parlay
Joe Lauzon 80Tj Dillashaw 40Ben Saunders 40ParlaysLauzon, Cummings, Phillips, Nijem, Saunders, Tate, DIllashaw 10Lauzon Dillashaw 20Castillo, Cruickshank, Cummings 10$200 at risk. $271 returned. 3/3 singles 1/3 parlay
Nice job Wii!!!!
Joe Lauzon 80Tj Dillashaw 40Ben Saunders 40ParlaysLauzon, Cummings, Phillips, Nijem, Saunders, Tate, DIllashaw 10Lauzon Dillashaw 20Castillo, Cruickshank, Cummings 10$200 at risk. $271 returned. 3/3 singles 1/3 parlay
Nice job Wii!!!!
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 455,267
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 636
- 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,438
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 10,616
- I'm embarrassed for Trump supporters 60,190
- PHILLY/ATL live in game comments welcome 614
- PART DEUX 115
- Trump's legacy? 32,958
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 29,114
- Trump lies so much. 22,896
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
