How much do you like Lawlor? The 2 year layoff steers me towards Villante. I also like his camp better.
Kinda like him. I can't disagree with your points but Villante is very hittable and isn't exactly blowing guys up. If Lawler works TD attempts and grinds him like Fabio did, he could steal 2 rounds!!! Villante at minus 230 is a lot to ask, so I'll lay a dollar on Lawler and see if I can double it up.
Quote Originally Posted by Chewy5394:
How much do you like Lawlor? The 2 year layoff steers me towards Villante. I also like his camp better.
Kinda like him. I can't disagree with your points but Villante is very hittable and isn't exactly blowing guys up. If Lawler works TD attempts and grinds him like Fabio did, he could steal 2 rounds!!! Villante at minus 230 is a lot to ask, so I'll lay a dollar on Lawler and see if I can double it up.
I like Lawlor. Gian has always had conditioning issues dating back to high school wrestling - not sure why. I also get the feeling personally from watching him that he is just unable to put it all together.
I like Lawlor. Gian has always had conditioning issues dating back to high school wrestling - not sure why. I also get the feeling personally from watching him that he is just unable to put it all together.
Ferrari thanks for all the work here man, made some moolahh again last ufc, quick question, u big on dillashaw? noticed the lines goin up, I wanna bet it early.
Ferrari thanks for all the work here man, made some moolahh again last ufc, quick question, u big on dillashaw? noticed the lines goin up, I wanna bet it early.
Ferrari thanks for all the work here man, made some moolahh again last ufc, quick question, u big on dillashaw? noticed the lines goin up, I wanna bet it early.
I like Dillashaw!!!! I made a small early bet on him. If Robertson wins or loses I'll probably either A) take half of my winnings and bet Dillashaw more or B) bet Dillashaw to cover my early loses!!!
Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:
Ferrari thanks for all the work here man, made some moolahh again last ufc, quick question, u big on dillashaw? noticed the lines goin up, I wanna bet it early.
I like Dillashaw!!!! I made a small early bet on him. If Robertson wins or loses I'll probably either A) take half of my winnings and bet Dillashaw more or B) bet Dillashaw to cover my early loses!!!
Ferrari thanks for all the work here man, made some moolahh again last ufc, quick question, u big on dillashaw? noticed the lines goin up, I wanna bet it early.
Your welcome. If you like Dillashaw don't worry about how high the line gets!!!! Vegas or if you have a money issue the line or juice will or try to scare you. Wait till Monday when you see how a inflated line DOES NOT scare me.
Quote Originally Posted by BLAK_MAMBA:
Ferrari thanks for all the work here man, made some moolahh again last ufc, quick question, u big on dillashaw? noticed the lines goin up, I wanna bet it early.
Your welcome. If you like Dillashaw don't worry about how high the line gets!!!! Vegas or if you have a money issue the line or juice will or try to scare you. Wait till Monday when you see how a inflated line DOES NOT scare me.
i would be equally as concerned with the fight being at 205 as opposed to lawlors normal weight of 185 Maybe 185 was a tough cut for Lawler!!! Plus like Poirier and Masvidal maybe he feels better and stronger at this weight.
he wrestled at 235lbs in college so hes fought at the higher weights before, just that the bader fight convinced him to move to 185
he was planning on fighting at 205 before villante so this fight is something he was scheduled for
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
i would be equally as concerned with the fight being at 205 as opposed to lawlors normal weight of 185 Maybe 185 was a tough cut for Lawler!!! Plus like Poirier and Masvidal maybe he feels better and stronger at this weight.
he wrestled at 235lbs in college so hes fought at the higher weights before, just that the bader fight convinced him to move to 185
he was planning on fighting at 205 before villante so this fight is something he was scheduled for
i would be equally as concerned with the fight being at 205 as opposed to lawlors normal weight of 185Maybe 185 was a tough cut for Lawler!!! Plus like Poirier and Masvidal maybe he feels better and stronger at this weight.
he wrestled at 235lbs in college so hes fought at the higher weights before, just that the bader fight convinced him to move to 185he was planning on fighting at 205 before villante so this fight is something he was scheduled for
See Q and guys, all part of the plan, lol. I will tell you this, Villante is a mule though!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
i would be equally as concerned with the fight being at 205 as opposed to lawlors normal weight of 185Maybe 185 was a tough cut for Lawler!!! Plus like Poirier and Masvidal maybe he feels better and stronger at this weight.
he wrestled at 235lbs in college so hes fought at the higher weights before, just that the bader fight convinced him to move to 185he was planning on fighting at 205 before villante so this fight is something he was scheduled for
See Q and guys, all part of the plan, lol. I will tell you this, Villante is a mule though!!!!
he wrestled at 235lbs in college so hes fought at the higher weights before, just that the bader fight convinced him to move to 185he was planning on fighting at 205 before villante so this fight is something he was scheduled for
See Q and guys, all part of the plan, lol. I will tell you this, Villante is a mule though!!!!
i agree if you had to make a play on this fight it would be with lawlor. i just hate betting on guys coming off injuries, layoffs(tom being the victim of both) or ko losses unless its the right matchup
if you bet boxing there is a live +300 dog in gonzalez saturday night against a guy coming off a brutal eight round beat down ko loss. pascal was pretty much almost kod in the third and then survived five more rounds of punishment to finally get kod in the eighth. i have a half a unit play on yunieski as if it goes to the cards he will probably get robbed unless he outright dominates jean. youll also have the opportunity to live bet hedge if gonzalez wins the first couple rounds
Quote Originally Posted by Ferrari29:
he wrestled at 235lbs in college so hes fought at the higher weights before, just that the bader fight convinced him to move to 185he was planning on fighting at 205 before villante so this fight is something he was scheduled for
See Q and guys, all part of the plan, lol. I will tell you this, Villante is a mule though!!!!
i agree if you had to make a play on this fight it would be with lawlor. i just hate betting on guys coming off injuries, layoffs(tom being the victim of both) or ko losses unless its the right matchup
if you bet boxing there is a live +300 dog in gonzalez saturday night against a guy coming off a brutal eight round beat down ko loss. pascal was pretty much almost kod in the third and then survived five more rounds of punishment to finally get kod in the eighth. i have a half a unit play on yunieski as if it goes to the cards he will probably get robbed unless he outright dominates jean. youll also have the opportunity to live bet hedge if gonzalez wins the first couple rounds
i agree if you had to make a play on this fight it would be with lawlor. i just hate betting on guys coming off injuries, layoffs(tom being the victim of both) or ko losses unless its the right matchup
if you bet boxing there is a live +300 dog in gonzalez saturday night against a guy coming off a brutal eight round beat down ko loss. pascal was pretty much almost kod in the third and then survived five more rounds of punishment to finally get kod in the eighth. i have a half a unit play on yunieski as if it goes to the cards he will probably get robbed unless he outright dominates jean. youll also have the opportunity to live bet hedge if gonzalez wins the first couple rounds
Well Q, I'm glad I don't bet boxing then!!!!!!!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by Qncyk1:
i agree if you had to make a play on this fight it would be with lawlor. i just hate betting on guys coming off injuries, layoffs(tom being the victim of both) or ko losses unless its the right matchup
if you bet boxing there is a live +300 dog in gonzalez saturday night against a guy coming off a brutal eight round beat down ko loss. pascal was pretty much almost kod in the third and then survived five more rounds of punishment to finally get kod in the eighth. i have a half a unit play on yunieski as if it goes to the cards he will probably get robbed unless he outright dominates jean. youll also have the opportunity to live bet hedge if gonzalez wins the first couple rounds
Well Q, I'm glad I don't bet boxing then!!!!!!!!!!
From the top guys, should be a interesting card. Dillashaw(-210) 4.20 gets me 2. Eye(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Barboza(-135) 1.35 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Barboza/Felder fight 1 gets me 1.30. Under 1.5 Lauzon/Gomi fight 1 gets me 1.20. Lawlor(+175) 1 gets me 1.75. Miller(120) 12 gets me 10. Robertson(-115) 28.75 gets me 20. Wineland(-145) 2.90 gets me 2. Cruickshank(-150) 3 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Nijem/Holbrook fight 1 gets me 1.25.
From the top guys, should be a interesting card. Dillashaw(-210) 4.20 gets me 2. Eye(+160) 1 gets me 1.60. Barboza(-135) 1.35 gets me 1. Under 1.5 Barboza/Felder fight 1 gets me 1.30. Under 1.5 Lauzon/Gomi fight 1 gets me 1.20. Lawlor(+175) 1 gets me 1.75. Miller(120) 12 gets me 10. Robertson(-115) 28.75 gets me 20. Wineland(-145) 2.90 gets me 2. Cruickshank(-150) 3 gets me 2. Under 1.5 Nijem/Holbrook fight 1 gets me 1.25.
$57.20 in action. Like I said in a earlier thread, I will put more on Dillashaw as the fights play out. Couple quick notes, Wineland looked more than ready to go and Caraway's camp don't think they can take him down, big advantage Eddie. I'm a Robertson fan, I think people sleep on him and he's just as nasty on the ground as Saunders. I still feel Miller could wreck people at 145, hopefully he gets a win at 155 this weekend. Looking for value in Lawlor and Eye this weekend, we will see. Lauzon/Gomi should be a barnburner!!!!!!!!! I'll be interested if training at Edgar's camp helps Barboza out that much?????? Can Eye get Cupcake to fight her fight, sometimes Tate likes to brawl as opposed to sticking to the gameplan!!!!!! Barao makes weight, now tomorrow we will see how good his bicycle is??????? Is TJ really the guy at 135???????
$57.20 in action. Like I said in a earlier thread, I will put more on Dillashaw as the fights play out. Couple quick notes, Wineland looked more than ready to go and Caraway's camp don't think they can take him down, big advantage Eddie. I'm a Robertson fan, I think people sleep on him and he's just as nasty on the ground as Saunders. I still feel Miller could wreck people at 145, hopefully he gets a win at 155 this weekend. Looking for value in Lawlor and Eye this weekend, we will see. Lauzon/Gomi should be a barnburner!!!!!!!!! I'll be interested if training at Edgar's camp helps Barboza out that much?????? Can Eye get Cupcake to fight her fight, sometimes Tate likes to brawl as opposed to sticking to the gameplan!!!!!! Barao makes weight, now tomorrow we will see how good his bicycle is??????? Is TJ really the guy at 135???????
you have to be able to live bet it and hedge out. i think gonzalez is going to go right at pascal and if he can win the first two rounds you need to hedge out on jean as gonazalez will probably get robbed on the cards unless he dominates
Quote Originally Posted by sawman:
Q, I'm jumping on it!
you have to be able to live bet it and hedge out. i think gonzalez is going to go right at pascal and if he can win the first two rounds you need to hedge out on jean as gonazalez will probably get robbed on the cards unless he dominates
What do u think about UN 4.5 Dillashaw fight? I am on M.Tate, i prefer a better ground game vs a standup fighter like Eye. i am going with J.Louzon in a parlay with Dillashaw
What do u think about UN 4.5 Dillashaw fight? I am on M.Tate, i prefer a better ground game vs a standup fighter like Eye. i am going with J.Louzon in a parlay with Dillashaw
I like your plays other than Robertson. I am strongly opposite on it. I think its over within 3 mins. No disrespect, Saunders will come out flying and in my opinion is a very quick Ko....best of luck.
I like your plays other than Robertson. I am strongly opposite on it. I think its over within 3 mins. No disrespect, Saunders will come out flying and in my opinion is a very quick Ko....best of luck.