Posted:
#1
YTD 55-32 plus 1245.
Finally am able to do parlays going forward, so I am excited to bet some of the bigger fights with huge lines coming up.
100/95- Parlay Josh Thomson & Tim Means. Like both of these fighters matchup wise this weekend. Both seem to be better than opponents in almost every aspect of the game. Lines were to big to bet straight for my bank roll.
100/135 Clay Guida- Think this fight goes to a decision. Both have good wrestling, think Guida has cardio edge & loses on striking. Guida is always moving forward & think can secure a few takedowns for the win.
100/200 Daron Cruickshank- Was really impressed with his last fight over a superior opponent. Masvidal does have overall skill set, but he doesn't always show the highest fight IQ. Hopefully he gets into a striking contest & Cruickshank can land another KO.
145/100 Patrick Cummins- I love this fight & will most likely add more after weigh ins. Kingsbury has had a long layoff & before that did not look good at all. I think Cummins takes him down anytime he wants & gets a ground and pound victory.
Good luck to everyone & as always if have any fights you really like I'm all ears especially now that I can do parlays. Didn't wanna overload on them & the most fighters I can do is 3 in a parlay.
Finally am able to do parlays going forward, so I am excited to bet some of the bigger fights with huge lines coming up.
100/95- Parlay Josh Thomson & Tim Means. Like both of these fighters matchup wise this weekend. Both seem to be better than opponents in almost every aspect of the game. Lines were to big to bet straight for my bank roll.
100/135 Clay Guida- Think this fight goes to a decision. Both have good wrestling, think Guida has cardio edge & loses on striking. Guida is always moving forward & think can secure a few takedowns for the win.
100/200 Daron Cruickshank- Was really impressed with his last fight over a superior opponent. Masvidal does have overall skill set, but he doesn't always show the highest fight IQ. Hopefully he gets into a striking contest & Cruickshank can land another KO.
145/100 Patrick Cummins- I love this fight & will most likely add more after weigh ins. Kingsbury has had a long layoff & before that did not look good at all. I think Cummins takes him down anytime he wants & gets a ground and pound victory.
Good luck to everyone & as always if have any fights you really like I'm all ears especially now that I can do parlays. Didn't wanna overload on them & the most fighters I can do is 3 in a parlay.
