Gotta go with Borg, Resistance is Futile :) Not sure how I feel about line movement in the main event. There are a couple dogs that may be worth a shot. Townsend at +300 just because. The big names that are all dogs (Sanchez, Dodson, Miller), are they all past it/gatekeepers or does 1 or more have a bit of a fight Left in him? Sanchez always game but gets rocked a lot lately, but Dodson? He may still have something in the tank. Miller, I can never tell, I don't get to follow too much as Mrs not into the barbarism lol, so I just get to see the fights and not too much else.
Good luck all,
Manowarfan1
Gotta go with Borg, Resistance is Futile :) Not sure how I feel about line movement in the main event. There are a couple dogs that may be worth a shot. Townsend at +300 just because. The big names that are all dogs (Sanchez, Dodson, Miller), are they all past it/gatekeepers or does 1 or more have a bit of a fight Left in him? Sanchez always game but gets rocked a lot lately, but Dodson? He may still have something in the tank. Miller, I can never tell, I don't get to follow too much as Mrs not into the barbarism lol, so I just get to see the fights and not too much else.
I think you might even up here with Borg. This guy Bontorin had to starve himself all week just to make weight yesterday. Borg weighed in a couple pounds over
I think you might even up here with Borg. This guy Bontorin had to starve himself all week just to make weight yesterday. Borg weighed in a couple pounds over