Irwin Rivera vs Ali Al Qaisi
Al Qaisi +160 (*)
Al Qaisi Wins by Decision +310 (*)
UFC on ESPN+ 32 (Lewis vs Oleinik)
Maki Pitolo vs Darren Stewart
Don't have faith in Stewart as a favorite, but he's hard to finish and that's what Pitolo will probably have to do. Staying away.
Maki Pitolo vs Darren Stewart
Don't have faith in Stewart as a favorite, but he's hard to finish and that's what Pitolo will probably have to do. Staying away.
Omari Akhmedov vs Chris Weidman
Weidman Wins by Submission +450 (*)
Weidman Wins in Round 1 +500 (1/2*)
Weidman Wins in Round 2 +700 (*)
Weidman Wins in Round 3 +1100 (1/2*)
Omari Akhmedov vs Chris Weidman
Weidman Wins by Submission +450 (*)
Weidman Wins in Round 1 +500 (1/2*)
Weidman Wins in Round 2 +700 (*)
Weidman Wins in Round 3 +1100 (1/2*)
Quote Originally Posted by OxWrestler195: DARIUSHHHHHHHHH 2-8 killing it again Papa lol Haters gonna hate. What were your picks tonight sir????
Shut up I don't need the attention of giving picks and having clowns like you 8===D riding lol
Quote Originally Posted by OxWrestler195: DARIUSHHHHHHHHH 2-8 killing it again Papa lol Haters gonna hate. What were your picks tonight sir????
Shut up I don't need the attention of giving picks and having clowns like you 8===D riding lol
You guys 8====D ride a guy you never met in your life, what losers lol keep losing your money, Dont be mad at me lol
You guys 8====D ride a guy you never met in your life, what losers lol keep losing your money, Dont be mad at me lol
Quote Originally Posted by OxWrestler195: You guys 8====D ride a guy you never met in your life, what losers lol keep losing your money, Dont be mad at me lol Sooo you had no picks, then STFU!
Again I dont need to post my picks for attention.. Also again dont be mad at me cause Papa got you 1 bet right lmfao
Quote Originally Posted by OxWrestler195: You guys 8====D ride a guy you never met in your life, what losers lol keep losing your money, Dont be mad at me lol Sooo you had no picks, then STFU!
Again I dont need to post my picks for attention.. Also again dont be mad at me cause Papa got you 1 bet right lmfao
And you're BROKE! Lmaooooo ???????? PapaShit and you are pissed lmaooo
I for real don't get this. These picks easily could have been +. They weren't but the first fight definitely could have been a an AlQ decision, second, Zalal close in the 3rd and by submission. Sanchez wins on the cards if he doesn't KO dude. And that's the theme the last two weeks. And the two weeks before were big profit....I'll fucking take it.
The picks have been really well thought out so I'll ride or die and I'm really not clear on the hate...but you do you. At the end of the day, I appreciate the dude and if you don't, then don't but what the fuck is the actual point of these shitposts?
And you're BROKE! Lmaooooo ???????? PapaShit and you are pissed lmaooo
I for real don't get this. These picks easily could have been +. They weren't but the first fight definitely could have been a an AlQ decision, second, Zalal close in the 3rd and by submission. Sanchez wins on the cards if he doesn't KO dude. And that's the theme the last two weeks. And the two weeks before were big profit....I'll fucking take it.
The picks have been really well thought out so I'll ride or die and I'm really not clear on the hate...but you do you. At the end of the day, I appreciate the dude and if you don't, then don't but what the fuck is the actual point of these shitposts?
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
