Chris Gutierrez vs Cody Durden
Durden Wins Inside Distance +600 (*)
Fight Won't go Distance +130 (**)
UFC on ESPN+ 31 (Brunson vs Shahbazyan)
Looks like you think a lot of the early fight end early. Gut feeling, the matchups, value? Will it carry on through the whole card? Inquiring minds want to know :)
Good luck Papa, wonder what you will have for the main event - I know who I think will win, but won't bet at those #s so waiting to see if you favor a prop or two.
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
Looks like you think a lot of the early fight end early. Gut feeling, the matchups, value? Will it carry on through the whole card? Inquiring minds want to know :)
Good luck Papa, wonder what you will have for the main event - I know who I think will win, but won't bet at those #s so waiting to see if you favor a prop or two.
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
Derek Brunson vs Edmen Shahbazyan
Shahbazyan Wins in Round 2 +450 (*)
Shahbazyan Wins in Round 3 +1000 (1/2*)
Shahbazyan Wins by Decision +430 (1/2*)
Derek Brunson vs Edmen Shahbazyan
Shahbazyan Wins in Round 2 +450 (*)
Shahbazyan Wins in Round 3 +1000 (1/2*)
Shahbazyan Wins by Decision +430 (1/2*)
Looks like you think a lot of the early fight end early. Gut feeling, the matchups, value? Will it carry on through the whole card? Inquiring minds want to know :) Good luck Papa, wonder what you will have for the main event - I know who I think will win, but won't bet at those #s so waiting to see if you favor a prop or two. Cheers, Manowarfan1
Back to the small cage at the APEX. Think we see more finishes in general. At least I hope.
Looks like you think a lot of the early fight end early. Gut feeling, the matchups, value? Will it carry on through the whole card? Inquiring minds want to know :) Good luck Papa, wonder what you will have for the main event - I know who I think will win, but won't bet at those #s so waiting to see if you favor a prop or two. Cheers, Manowarfan1
Back to the small cage at the APEX. Think we see more finishes in general. At least I hope.
Definitely seemed like the smaller cage was a factor before. Would love to hear your thoughts on the lando vs bobby green fight. how about another draw for 50-1 !
Definitely seemed like the smaller cage was a factor before. Would love to hear your thoughts on the lando vs bobby green fight. how about another draw for 50-1 !
Your logic is sound Sir on the small cage. I like those props on the main event. Interesting you are on Maia, I initially leaned Calderwood but don't like favorites so much in individual sports where anything can happen in a flash.
What are you seeing in that one? Is it just value or you spotted something in your research? You know these,fighters as well as their managers it seems.
Good luck,
Manowarfan1
Your logic is sound Sir on the small cage. I like those props on the main event. Interesting you are on Maia, I initially leaned Calderwood but don't like favorites so much in individual sports where anything can happen in a flash.
What are you seeing in that one? Is it just value or you spotted something in your research? You know these,fighters as well as their managers it seems.
Good luck,
Manowarfan1
Definitely seemed like the smaller cage was a factor before. Would love to hear your thoughts on the lando vs bobby green fight. how about another draw for 50-1 !
I like Green tonight. Draw 50/1 could be interesting. GL!
Definitely seemed like the smaller cage was a factor before. Would love to hear your thoughts on the lando vs bobby green fight. how about another draw for 50-1 !
I like Green tonight. Draw 50/1 could be interesting. GL!
Your logic is sound Sir on the small cage. I like those props on the main event. Interesting you are on Maia, I initially leaned Calderwood but don't like favorites so much in individual sports where anything can happen in a flash. What are you seeing in that one? Is it just value or you spotted something in your research? You know these,fighters as well as their managers it seems. Good luck, Manowarfan1
I think the fight will be super close. I think smaller cage favors Maia. Somewhat of a coin flip, have to take that dog money.
Your logic is sound Sir on the small cage. I like those props on the main event. Interesting you are on Maia, I initially leaned Calderwood but don't like favorites so much in individual sports where anything can happen in a flash. What are you seeing in that one? Is it just value or you spotted something in your research? You know these,fighters as well as their managers it seems. Good luck, Manowarfan1
I think the fight will be super close. I think smaller cage favors Maia. Somewhat of a coin flip, have to take that dog money.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,795
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- PART DEUX 265
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,101
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,600
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,013
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,912
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 626
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,724
- Braves Frauds 744
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
