What’s the next one?
UFC on ESPN+ 28
Posted:
#77
Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Fball_Picks:
This next fight is + huge money both sides on decision - every fight has went to decision so far....what am I missing?
This next fight is + huge money both sides on decision - every fight has went to decision so far....what am I missing?
The over 1.5 hits @ +$$$
Mayweather bet 450000 on
Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Fball_Picks:
This next fight is + huge money both sides on decision - every fight has went to decision so far....what am I missing?
This next fight is + huge money both sides on decision - every fight has went to decision so far....what am I missing?
The over 1.5 hits @ +$$$
Posted:
#78
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Main Card John Makdessi (+145) Johnny Walker (-145) Damir Hadzovic (+375) Gilbert Burns (-150) Kevin Lee (-130)
Hadzovic !!!!
Main Card John Makdessi (+145) Johnny Walker (-145) Damir Hadzovic (+375) Gilbert Burns (-150) Kevin Lee (-130)
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
Main Card John Makdessi (+145) Johnny Walker (-145) Damir Hadzovic (+375) Gilbert Burns (-150) Kevin Lee (-130)
Hadzovic !!!!Main Card John Makdessi (+145) Johnny Walker (-145) Damir Hadzovic (+375) Gilbert Burns (-150) Kevin Lee (-130)
Posted:
#80
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
2-0 Krylov....As long as he doesn't get knocked out...
2-0 Krylov....As long as he doesn't get knocked out...
no chance walker is taking a nap on the ground the entire round
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
2-0 Krylov....As long as he doesn't get knocked out...
2-0 Krylov....As long as he doesn't get knocked out...
no chance walker is taking a nap on the ground the entire round
Posted:
#82
Quote Originally Posted by Stuckmojo:
Unbelievable all decisions I'm gonna bet the Walker fight goes the distance just so it dosent cause I've lost every damn bet I've made today.
Unbelievable all decisions I'm gonna bet the Walker fight goes the distance just so it dosent cause I've lost every damn bet I've made today.
I didnt take my own pick....man what a rough day I'm having I can't win for shit
Quote Originally Posted by Stuckmojo:
Unbelievable all decisions I'm gonna bet the Walker fight goes the distance just so it dosent cause I've lost every damn bet I've made today.
Unbelievable all decisions I'm gonna bet the Walker fight goes the distance just so it dosent cause I've lost every damn bet I've made today.
I didnt take my own pick....man what a rough day I'm having I can't win for shit
Posted:
#87
@Mancity Moicano is the easy pick, but there's no way I trust his chin at that price, coming off two KO losses moving up a weight class against a guy that has power and solid boxing.
@Mancity Moicano is the easy pick, but there's no way I trust his chin at that price, coming off two KO losses moving up a weight class against a guy that has power and solid boxing.
Posted:
#90
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
@Mancity Moicano is the easy pick, but there's no way I trust his chin at that price, coming off two KO losses moving up a weight class against a guy that has power and solid boxing.
I wish you best luck. +370 would be nice Dinner :)
@Mancity Moicano is the easy pick, but there's no way I trust his chin at that price, coming off two KO losses moving up a weight class against a guy that has power and solid boxing.
Quote Originally Posted by straight_cash:
@Mancity Moicano is the easy pick, but there's no way I trust his chin at that price, coming off two KO losses moving up a weight class against a guy that has power and solid boxing.
I wish you best luck. +370 would be nice Dinner :)@Mancity Moicano is the easy pick, but there's no way I trust his chin at that price, coming off two KO losses moving up a weight class against a guy that has power and solid boxing.
Posted:
#98
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
Next fight if it goes to distance set the record for most straight decisions in UFC history...
Dave, you got Lee or Oliviera?
Next fight if it goes to distance set the record for most straight decisions in UFC history...
Quote Originally Posted by davemsh:
Next fight if it goes to distance set the record for most straight decisions in UFC history...
Dave, you got Lee or Oliviera?Next fight if it goes to distance set the record for most straight decisions in UFC history...
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 453,832
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,334
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,621
- PART DEUX 266
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,127
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,979
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 511
- 4-0 White Sox heading to Bottom of the 4th. Looks like the Astros won’t score today. Take In Game Live UNDER 7.5 runs (+182) 430
Warning - External Link
Report User
Thank you for reporting
This content is abusive or harmful
This post is spam
An error has occurred
This post is spam
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Privacy Policy and
Terms of Service apply.
Delete Post
Are you sure you would like to remove this post?
Remove Thread
Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?
Scan Results
Login/Register
Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
