Luis Pena vs Khama WorthyWorthy +200 (****)
Khama Worthy. The $ maker.
PapaShango, I just made an account to tell you I appreciate you man. Been following you for a long time, best MMA capper I’ve seen. Awesome call on Worthy btw!
PapaShango, I just made an account to tell you I appreciate you man. Been following you for a long time, best MMA capper I’ve seen. Awesome call on Worthy btw!
LOL What a dumb lil kunt.....and stop lying that you wrestle ho mo
LOL What a dumb lil kunt.....and stop lying that you wrestle ho mo
Not that I really bet this stupid sport much, but Papa is right. Just bet dogs. I just watched a guy beat the crap out of someone for 13 minutes, bloodied the hell out of the guy, and with 2 minutes left...boom he goes down and taps out, and he was the biggest favorite of the night. No other sport can say that. You don't even need to know crap about this sport just bet the dogs and you are a guaranteed winner. More power to you Papa.
Not that I really bet this stupid sport much, but Papa is right. Just bet dogs. I just watched a guy beat the crap out of someone for 13 minutes, bloodied the hell out of the guy, and with 2 minutes left...boom he goes down and taps out, and he was the biggest favorite of the night. No other sport can say that. You don't even need to know crap about this sport just bet the dogs and you are a guaranteed winner. More power to you Papa.
You are the man. ![]()
You are the man. ![]()
Don't touch Gall. He's going to get his ass beaten. Just can't lay money on Perry.
Don't touch Gall. He's going to get his ass beaten. Just can't lay money on Perry.
WINNER: Boser -105 (***)
WINNER: Worthy +200 (****)
LOSS: Yu Frey +165 (***)
LOSS: Witt +240 (***)
LOSS: Witt Wins Inside Distance +500 (1/2*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 1 +1000 (*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 2 +1350 (1/2*)
+13.9*
Greene Wins Inside Distance -115 (**)
WINNER: Boser -105 (***)
WINNER: Worthy +200 (****)
LOSS: Yu Frey +165 (***)
LOSS: Witt +240 (***)
LOSS: Witt Wins Inside Distance +500 (1/2*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 1 +1000 (*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 2 +1350 (1/2*)
+13.9*
Greene Wins Inside Distance -115 (**)
Thanks boss. Hope you hit big!
Thanks boss. Hope you hit big!
lol Villante sucks. That was pretty damn lucky. I'll take it, though.
WINNER: Boser -105 (***)
WINNER: Worthy +200 (****)
LOSS: Yu Frey +165 (***)
LOSS: Witt +240 (***)
LOSS: Witt Wins Inside Distance +500 (1/2*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 1 +1000 (*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 2 +1350 (1/2*)
WINNER: Greene Wins Inside Distance -115 (**)
+15.9*
lol Villante sucks. That was pretty damn lucky. I'll take it, though.
WINNER: Boser -105 (***)
WINNER: Worthy +200 (****)
LOSS: Yu Frey +165 (***)
LOSS: Witt +240 (***)
LOSS: Witt Wins Inside Distance +500 (1/2*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 1 +1000 (*)
LOSS: Witt Wins in Round 2 +1350 (1/2*)
WINNER: Greene Wins Inside Distance -115 (**)
+15.9*
Congrats Papa! Don’t play into that $hit. You know what you have been doing. Money in the bank!
Congrats Papa! Don’t play into that $hit. You know what you have been doing. Money in the bank!
Dude?? You got 1 out of the 3 right I argued?? You're the idiot... Winning night for me so idc what you have to say scrub..
Dude?? You got 1 out of the 3 right I argued?? You're the idiot... Winning night for me so idc what you have to say scrub..
2 state medals. Runner up and 6th in the best state in the country PA. 2x NCAA Division 2 All American.. Shut your mouth scrub.. Wrestled at Pitt Johnstown with Cody Law. Who trains with Khamas Lucky ass.. Don't write a check your ass can't catch.. Your a tough one on that keyboard in real life you'd get stomped out scrub..
2 state medals. Runner up and 6th in the best state in the country PA. 2x NCAA Division 2 All American.. Shut your mouth scrub.. Wrestled at Pitt Johnstown with Cody Law. Who trains with Khamas Lucky ass.. Don't write a check your ass can't catch.. Your a tough one on that keyboard in real life you'd get stomped out scrub..
Lucky asf...
Lucky asf...
That really bothered you huh?? LMFAO hahahahaha! Try not to think about me anymore tonight pimp... You got 1 outta the 3 I argued right... I wasn't talking about anyone else... Idiot.. No one cares about your monopoly money pimp..
That really bothered you huh?? LMFAO hahahahaha! Try not to think about me anymore tonight pimp... You got 1 outta the 3 I argued right... I wasn't talking about anyone else... Idiot.. No one cares about your monopoly money pimp..
