UFC on ESPN+ 11 (Gustafsson vs Smith)
Jumped on Malecki once I got a look at her. Girl is low key sexy. Maybe I should pick all female fights this way. Once she won I said to myself, "I bet Pap was on her too." and came to visit your thread. I'm taking the win and going back to baseball. Only wager on the card.
Jumped on Malecki once I got a look at her. Girl is low key sexy. Maybe I should pick all female fights this way. Once she won I said to myself, "I bet Pap was on her too." and came to visit your thread. I'm taking the win and going back to baseball. Only wager on the card.
Jumped on Malecki once I got a look at her. Girl is low key sexy. Maybe I should pick all female fights this way. Once she won I said to myself, "I bet Pap was on her too." and came to visit your thread. I'm taking the win and going back to baseball. Only wager on the card.
Jumped on Malecki once I got a look at her. Girl is low key sexy. Maybe I should pick all female fights this way. Once she won I said to myself, "I bet Pap was on her too." and came to visit your thread. I'm taking the win and going back to baseball. Only wager on the card.
Great start!
Anything for the last 3 Prelims?
Great start!
Anything for the last 3 Prelims?
Great start! Anything for the last 3 Prelims?
alright, thank you sir ![]()
Great start! Anything for the last 3 Prelims?
alright, thank you sir ![]()
Lansmzburg +305
She's older than me, I like it. Evinger looks like she's gonna kill her but I couldn't resist seeing if this "system" can go 2-0.
Lansmzburg +305
She's older than me, I like it. Evinger looks like she's gonna kill her but I couldn't resist seeing if this "system" can go 2-0.
Thought I had it in the 1st. Ref let 'em fight though. Suspect. I bet there's a ton of local money on Lansberg. She's from Sweden and I got her at +305. Who knows what she opened at.
Thought I had it in the 1st. Ref let 'em fight though. Suspect. I bet there's a ton of local money on Lansberg. She's from Sweden and I got her at +305. Who knows what she opened at.
2-0 and I forgot there was even a card today. Woke up this mornimg and turned on the TV just as it was comimg on. And i'm on the West Coast so it was like 7 am.
2-0 and I forgot there was even a card today. Woke up this mornimg and turned on the TV just as it was comimg on. And i'm on the West Coast so it was like 7 am.
Nice start papa! in which pick you have more confidence Fishgold or giagos? Thanks and best of luck in rest of card.
Nice start papa! in which pick you have more confidence Fishgold or giagos? Thanks and best of luck in rest of card.
Really done this time. No more women to work "the system" on. Bonus loot to start the day. A couple years ago, in one of these early morning events, I went like 5-0 just bwagering on the black dudes. Similar situation. Had been focused on other things. Forgot about the card. Woke up and it was on.
Really done this time. No more women to work "the system" on. Bonus loot to start the day. A couple years ago, in one of these early morning events, I went like 5-0 just bwagering on the black dudes. Similar situation. Had been focused on other things. Forgot about the card. Woke up and it was on.
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 454,126
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,484
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,630
- You asked for more winners- here you go 2,256
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,997
- PART DEUX 266
- Wednesday 09/30/2026 527
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,726
- I Thought Trump Campaigned on Lowering Prices!?!? 31,985
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
