I almst made the drive from Miami to Jacksonville to go to this event.. glad i didnt. B O R I N G
Last event i went to was UFC Orlando in december.
Alright silva/allen.. get a finish..
I almst made the drive from Miami to Jacksonville to go to this event.. glad i didnt. B O R I N G
Last event i went to was UFC Orlando in december.
Alright silva/allen.. get a finish..
I almst made the drive from Miami to Jacksonville to go to this event.. glad i didnt. B O R I N G
Last event i went to was UFC Orlando in december.
Alright silva/allen.. get a finish..
Add $300 on each
Allen ML -230
Allen to win inside distance -120
$100 on end in rounds 1-2 -150
Allen is taking him down and submitting him. Willing this.
Add $300 on each
Allen ML -230
Allen to win inside distance -120
$100 on end in rounds 1-2 -150
Allen is taking him down and submitting him. Willing this.
BOOM you can screw us, you can go to decision, but we will get you. I called the exact fight and we hit MONSTER. Having a shit day and now we fight back.
Allen with a showstopping finish after an early slugfest!
Total Profit: 280
BOOM you can screw us, you can go to decision, but we will get you. I called the exact fight and we hit MONSTER. Having a shit day and now we fight back.
Allen with a showstopping finish after an early slugfest!
Total Profit: 280
Amazing women’s fight! Bring out the broom!!!
Barber $150
$120 to not go distance
$200 any other outcome than Ribas.
Battled back! The cream always rises.
Total Profit: $240
8 weeks posting, 6 weeks of winning profit.
LET’S GO!!!!!
Amazing women’s fight! Bring out the broom!!!
Barber $150
$120 to not go distance
$200 any other outcome than Ribas.
Battled back! The cream always rises.
Total Profit: $240
8 weeks posting, 6 weeks of winning profit.
LET’S GO!!!!!
Main event.. lots of love on a quick finish, topuria is one of my fave fighters in MMA but ima take a chance at Emmett being the veteran he is to extend the fight as much as possible.
over 1.5 -115
over 2 +140
Main event.. lots of love on a quick finish, topuria is one of my fave fighters in MMA but ima take a chance at Emmett being the veteran he is to extend the fight as much as possible.
over 1.5 -115
over 2 +140
cash em both..
cash em both..
Topuria is a stud this a perfect example that MMA is more exploitable than any other sport by far. Oddsmakers had a Topuria finish -375 and Fight under 2.5 for -240. They were nowhere close. That is why I have 6 out of 8 winning weeks and will continue to dominate.
Topuria is a stud this a perfect example that MMA is more exploitable than any other sport by far. Oddsmakers had a Topuria finish -375 and Fight under 2.5 for -240. They were nowhere close. That is why I have 6 out of 8 winning weeks and will continue to dominate.
