Posted:
#26
Thanks guys. Yeah, that sucks wiz. I hope you can find something else to keep you active and passionate even it's not rolling,
Ferrari, I think % betting is the absolute best strategy. It took a few years of losing to realize this. I bet 4% per unit and my current balance is around $1450, so $60 per unit for this go. I also try to never have more than 10 units (40%) of my balance at play at any time, because EVERYONE hits a slump. If I lose my 5.5 units tomorrow ($330), my balance is then $1100 and my units are $45 for Saturday. All is good.
Ferrari, I think % betting is the absolute best strategy. It took a few years of losing to realize this. I bet 4% per unit and my current balance is around $1450, so $60 per unit for this go. I also try to never have more than 10 units (40%) of my balance at play at any time, because EVERYONE hits a slump. If I lose my 5.5 units tomorrow ($330), my balance is then $1100 and my units are $45 for Saturday. All is good.
