so how much are you down tonight? remember how many times you blind tailed other people in other threads and got mad at them for their picks instead of yourself for tailing them?
Quote Originally Posted by Aceholes:
stfu
im not down u idiot
i had browne before u even posted idiot u joke
just pointing out u suck
i won in college bball
im good
so how much are you down tonight? remember how many times you blind tailed other people in other threads and got mad at them for their picks instead of yourself for tailing them?
so how much are you down tonight? remember how many times you blind tailed other people in other threads and got mad at them for their picks instead of yourself for tailing them?
It's insane. He's like a 4 year old.
Quote Originally Posted by MONEYMISFITS:
so how much are you down tonight? remember how many times you blind tailed other people in other threads and got mad at them for their picks instead of yourself for tailing them?
yeah he was on my radar since a couple months ago when he blind tailed scalabrine every single nfl/ncaaf bet he took and went absolutely insane when the bet wasnt going their way.
he has every single sign of a degenerate bettor that relies on people and also will rip their aholes if they dont win based on his standards.
in other words, he is one of the many insane people that cant make his own bets but will openly go insane on people that he chooses to follow and take their bets.
Quote Originally Posted by PapaShango:
It's insane. He's like a 4 year old.
yeah he was on my radar since a couple months ago when he blind tailed scalabrine every single nfl/ncaaf bet he took and went absolutely insane when the bet wasnt going their way.
he has every single sign of a degenerate bettor that relies on people and also will rip their aholes if they dont win based on his standards.
in other words, he is one of the many insane people that cant make his own bets but will openly go insane on people that he chooses to follow and take their bets.
let the f in ape beat after u had him crushed in the stomach
browne is pathetic
Clearly means you tailed me. So, you are blindly tailing random people on the internet and then getting mad when they lose. Makes a lot of sense. Got it, psycho.
Quote Originally Posted by Aceholes:
unreal
back a f in piece of chit idiot
let the f in ape beat after u had him crushed in the stomach
browne is pathetic
Clearly means you tailed me. So, you are blindly tailing random people on the internet and then getting mad when they lose. Makes a lot of sense. Got it, psycho.
You mentioned Khabib -175. This appears like tremendous value.
Any value in Overeem -140 over Hunt? Is Hunt finished?
I think so, and even in their primes Overeem submitted Hunt. Reem's chin isn't what it used to be so he certainly could get caught, it's the heavyweight division afterall, but I cashed a big ticket fading Hunt against Lesnar and Overeem is that same type of superior athlete with more ways to win who should control the fight and win handily as long as he doesn't get careless and stupid imo.
I don't think there's a tremendous amount of value on Khabib -175 to be honest. I think it's about right. I don't think it should be a pick'em but Khabib deserves to be the favorite with his flawless record and the way he just dominated Michael Johnson his last time out. Tony Ferguson will for sure be the biggest test of his career.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
You mentioned Khabib -175. This appears like tremendous value.
Any value in Overeem -140 over Hunt? Is Hunt finished?
I think so, and even in their primes Overeem submitted Hunt. Reem's chin isn't what it used to be so he certainly could get caught, it's the heavyweight division afterall, but I cashed a big ticket fading Hunt against Lesnar and Overeem is that same type of superior athlete with more ways to win who should control the fight and win handily as long as he doesn't get careless and stupid imo.
I don't think there's a tremendous amount of value on Khabib -175 to be honest. I think it's about right. I don't think it should be a pick'em but Khabib deserves to be the favorite with his flawless record and the way he just dominated Michael Johnson his last time out. Tony Ferguson will for sure be the biggest test of his career.
Papa you seem to know your stuff, am I crazy to think Rashad Evans is absolute fade material at this point? Hasn't won a fight in 4 years and has looked like total doodoo for awhile. I know he has dropped from light heavyweight to middleweight, where his suddenly suspect chin won't be tested as hard.
Thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger on Dan Kelly +175. He's not overly impressive but just a gamer who grinds you out and finds a way to win. 12-1 record, cashed tickets on his last 2 fights.
Papa you seem to know your stuff, am I crazy to think Rashad Evans is absolute fade material at this point? Hasn't won a fight in 4 years and has looked like total doodoo for awhile. I know he has dropped from light heavyweight to middleweight, where his suddenly suspect chin won't be tested as hard.
Thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger on Dan Kelly +175. He's not overly impressive but just a gamer who grinds you out and finds a way to win. 12-1 record, cashed tickets on his last 2 fights.
Jason I'm a bit afraid Hunt can come out with some fire since he went berserk about his last fight with Lesnar being marred by roofs. Is this a legitimate angle concern in terms of motivation?
Jason I'm a bit afraid Hunt can come out with some fire since he went berserk about his last fight with Lesnar being marred by roofs. Is this a legitimate angle concern in terms of motivation?
Wondering why Shango hasn't dropped in. The fight is in 12 hours. I'd like to have confirmation from both Jason and him Overeem is the play. Got one side of the coin. Need the other.
Wondering why Shango hasn't dropped in. The fight is in 12 hours. I'd like to have confirmation from both Jason and him Overeem is the play. Got one side of the coin. Need the other.
Papa you seem to know your stuff, am I crazy to think Rashad Evans is absolute fade material at this point? Hasn't won a fight in 4 years and has looked like total doodoo for awhile. I know he has dropped from light heavyweight to middleweight, where his suddenly suspect chin won't be tested as hard.
Thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger on Dan Kelly +175. He's not overly impressive but just a gamer who grinds you out and finds a way to win. 12-1 record, cashed tickets on his last 2 fights.
I wouldn't lay that money on Evans until I see him win another.
I think Evans has fought way better competition recently even if he lost. I'm not betting Kelly tonight.
Quote Originally Posted by Jason497:
Papa you seem to know your stuff, am I crazy to think Rashad Evans is absolute fade material at this point? Hasn't won a fight in 4 years and has looked like total doodoo for awhile. I know he has dropped from light heavyweight to middleweight, where his suddenly suspect chin won't be tested as hard.
Thinking long and hard about pulling the trigger on Dan Kelly +175. He's not overly impressive but just a gamer who grinds you out and finds a way to win. 12-1 record, cashed tickets on his last 2 fights.
I wouldn't lay that money on Evans until I see him win another.
I think Evans has fought way better competition recently even if he lost. I'm not betting Kelly tonight.
You mentioned Khabib -175. This appears like tremendous value.
Any value in Overeem -140 over Hunt? Is Hunt finished?
I like Overeem, but his chin has been awful, been knocked out 10 damn times in his career. If he can take Hunt down, he could definitely win. I'd favor Overeem, but wouldn't be surprised at all if he was KO. Like the Over.
Quote Originally Posted by scalabrine:
You mentioned Khabib -175. This appears like tremendous value.
Any value in Overeem -140 over Hunt? Is Hunt finished?
I like Overeem, but his chin has been awful, been knocked out 10 damn times in his career. If he can take Hunt down, he could definitely win. I'd favor Overeem, but wouldn't be surprised at all if he was KO. Like the Over.
I agree with Shango, the over is 1.5 rounds -120, not a bad price.
I agree with the assessment there. If you look at the Round betting prices, Hunt round 2 +600 and Hunt round 3 +1000 also interesting plays if you want to hedge or take the other side.
I agree with Shango, the over is 1.5 rounds -120, not a bad price.
I agree with the assessment there. If you look at the Round betting prices, Hunt round 2 +600 and Hunt round 3 +1000 also interesting plays if you want to hedge or take the other side.