These two are missing their shots.. hopefully they connect a finishing blow
UFC FN- Aspinall/Tybura Picks- 6/9 profitable weeks posting
Absolutely abysmal judging! Grant won that 29-28 at worst! You could argue a 30-27. Outstruck him every single round, 2 of them significantly! Terrible!
6-5
Absolutely abysmal judging! Grant won that 29-28 at worst! You could argue a 30-27. Outstruck him every single round, 2 of them significantly! Terrible!
6-5
@LancerPX
Pathetic my man. As soon as I heard split decision I knew. UFC wanting to keep the undefeated (below average) fighter undefeated. 29-28 Grant at the absolute worst.
@LancerPX
Pathetic my man. As soon as I heard split decision I knew. UFC wanting to keep the undefeated (below average) fighter undefeated. 29-28 Grant at the absolute worst.
@Flyguy1700
He’s a joke. Grant was four strikes away from doubling his significant strikes and there was one takedown for roughly 10 seconds in the whole fight. Atrocious.
@Flyguy1700
He’s a joke. Grant was four strikes away from doubling his significant strikes and there was one takedown for roughly 10 seconds in the whole fight. Atrocious.
@Flyguy1700 He’s a joke. Grant was four strikes away from doubling his significant strikes and there was one takedown for roughly 10 seconds in the whole fight. Atrocious.
You guys got robbed for sure. I thought my bet was dead. Shocking but actually i have been on wrong side of terrible decisions. Only way to keep fights out of judges hands is to finish.
@Flyguy1700 He’s a joke. Grant was four strikes away from doubling his significant strikes and there was one takedown for roughly 10 seconds in the whole fight. Atrocious.
You guys got robbed for sure. I thought my bet was dead. Shocking but actually i have been on wrong side of terrible decisions. Only way to keep fights out of judges hands is to finish.
Cash it! Murphy comes on strong, almost gets the finish and gets a couple 30-26. Surprises the judges actually got this right after the Grant robbery. Cash it.
7-5
Cash it! Murphy comes on strong, almost gets the finish and gets a couple 30-26. Surprises the judges actually got this right after the Grant robbery. Cash it.
7-5
Huge win by Stoliarenko! Love it, what a way to finish
9-6! Another winning week. 7 of 10. 70 percent. Let’s go! Cheers to the tailers!!!
McCann Stoliarenko under 2.5 rounds
Ketlen Viera ML![]()
Murphy ML![]()
Filho fight to NOT go distance![]()
Alvarez to win inside the distance ![]()
Roberts fight to NOT go the distance
Herbert fight to go the distance![]()
Alvarez ML![]()
Parkin ML ![]()
Muniz by KO, TKO, DQ or Submission![]()
Davey Grant ML ![]()
Duncan under 2.5 rounds ![]()
Shauna Bannon ML ![]()
Ashmouz by KO, TKO, DQ or Sub
Barbarena fight to not go the distance ![]()
Huge win by Stoliarenko! Love it, what a way to finish
9-6! Another winning week. 7 of 10. 70 percent. Let’s go! Cheers to the tailers!!!
McCann Stoliarenko under 2.5 rounds
Ketlen Viera ML![]()
Murphy ML![]()
Filho fight to NOT go distance![]()
Alvarez to win inside the distance ![]()
Roberts fight to NOT go the distance
Herbert fight to go the distance![]()
Alvarez ML![]()
Parkin ML ![]()
Muniz by KO, TKO, DQ or Submission![]()
Davey Grant ML ![]()
Duncan under 2.5 rounds ![]()
Shauna Bannon ML ![]()
Ashmouz by KO, TKO, DQ or Sub
Barbarena fight to not go the distance ![]()
@handycat
Not doing an official as I’m locking the profit. If gun to head I would look at under 1.5 rounds or Aspinal to win by KO, but both too juicy with todays profit walking away.
@handycat
Not doing an official as I’m locking the profit. If gun to head I would look at under 1.5 rounds or Aspinal to win by KO, but both too juicy with todays profit walking away.
@handycat
Hope ya took em both! Two east cashes for ya if ya did!
10 Weeks 70%!!!!!!! I put 8-10 hrs a week researching. Glad to help the community! Will eventually be doing a podcast/YouTube stream for the boys.
@handycat
Hope ya took em both! Two east cashes for ya if ya did!
10 Weeks 70%!!!!!!! I put 8-10 hrs a week researching. Glad to help the community! Will eventually be doing a podcast/YouTube stream for the boys.
@handycat Hope ya took em both! Two east cashes for ya if ya did! 10 Weeks 70%!!!!!!! I put 8-10 hrs a week researching. Glad to help the community! Will eventually be doing a podcast/YouTube stream for the boys.
Nice! ![]()
@handycat Hope ya took em both! Two east cashes for ya if ya did! 10 Weeks 70%!!!!!!! I put 8-10 hrs a week researching. Glad to help the community! Will eventually be doing a podcast/YouTube stream for the boys.
Nice! ![]()
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,793
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 7,021
- PART DEUX 262
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,596
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,962
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,895
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
- ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
- Braves Frauds 743
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
