Like Anders and Gadhela for sure, but hwr price is too high for me. May put her in a parlay like you have. I like Ige too. Reem, I just don't see it. Of late, if he gets clipped he is out. Also, I think Harris will use his recent tragedy to throw everything into this fight, Alistair is looking at the end of this chapter of his life soon, so need to get bludgeoned, take the check and plan for the future :)
Good luck all,
Manowarfan1
Like Anders and Gadhela for sure, but hwr price is too high for me. May put her in a parlay like you have. I like Ige too. Reem, I just don't see it. Of late, if he gets clipped he is out. Also, I think Harris will use his recent tragedy to throw everything into this fight, Alistair is looking at the end of this chapter of his life soon, so need to get bludgeoned, take the check and plan for the future :)
Like Anders and Gadhela for sure, but hwr price is too high for me. May put her in a parlay like you have. I like Ige too. Reem, I just don't see it. Of late, if he gets clipped he is out. Also, I think Harris will use his recent tragedy to throw everything into this fight, Alistair is looking at the end of this chapter of his life soon, so need to get bludgeoned, take the check and plan for the future :) Good luck all, Manowarfan1
I don't like when fighters fight with emotions lingering around their life during fight week and Reem is like Arvloski you never can"t count them out. I bet against Arvloski last week this week going with the old vet The Demolition Man! Aloha and goodluck to all!
Big Scoops
Quote Originally Posted by Manowarfan1:
Like Anders and Gadhela for sure, but hwr price is too high for me. May put her in a parlay like you have. I like Ige too. Reem, I just don't see it. Of late, if he gets clipped he is out. Also, I think Harris will use his recent tragedy to throw everything into this fight, Alistair is looking at the end of this chapter of his life soon, so need to get bludgeoned, take the check and plan for the future :) Good luck all, Manowarfan1
I don't like when fighters fight with emotions lingering around their life during fight week and Reem is like Arvloski you never can"t count them out. I bet against Arvloski last week this week going with the old vet The Demolition Man! Aloha and goodluck to all!