What an EPIC day it turned out to be. ![]()
UFC Fight Night: Ortega vs. Rodriguez
dude just quit lol this is sad to watch all the losing picks. Friggin bloodbath over here guy
Thankfully I didn't quit ![]()
dude just quit lol this is sad to watch all the losing picks. Friggin bloodbath over here guy
Thankfully I didn't quit ![]()
Lets keep things in perspective here, he went 11-15. Only reason he’s in the green is bc he chased and went big on one pick to get into the green.
Congrats on Rodriguez though as I was big on him too. Ortega was training with my buddy and he didn’t seem to be taking this last week too serious.
Lets keep things in perspective here, he went 11-15. Only reason he’s in the green is bc he chased and went big on one pick to get into the green.
Congrats on Rodriguez though as I was big on him too. Ortega was training with my buddy and he didn’t seem to be taking this last week too serious.
If I chase my owl tail enough of course I’ll get somewhere. Not everyone chases with endless pot of money. If I’m 1-9 or 1-10 on the day most gamblers will realize wow I F’n suck today and pack it in as a lose overall. You have the luxury to chase and chase until you finally get in the green and more power to you. Like whoUtalking said it’s not ideal strategy
If I chase my owl tail enough of course I’ll get somewhere. Not everyone chases with endless pot of money. If I’m 1-9 or 1-10 on the day most gamblers will realize wow I F’n suck today and pack it in as a lose overall. You have the luxury to chase and chase until you finally get in the green and more power to you. Like whoUtalking said it’s not ideal strategy
Hot Forum Topics
- 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,721
- Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,217
- Tuesday 09/29/2026 638
- The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,428
- PART DEUX 256
- NFL LOCKED IN! 102,531
- You asked for more winners- here you go 1,530
- NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,850
- That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 622
- Tuesday 3,093
Warning - External Link
Report User
This post is spam
Delete Post
Remove Thread
Scan Results
Login/Register
Accounts are free and easy to create.
Search
