Dammit, I love me some Clay Guida but sad to say, he is past his prime, and probably sliding from gatekeeper to "name" status ( like Anderson Silva, Hendo etc last few years). I don't know if those odds are enough to throw a little $ on him, but damn I want to out of habit.
Any thoughts on that fight?
Cheers,
Manowarfan1
Dammit, I love me some Clay Guida but sad to say, he is past his prime, and probably sliding from gatekeeper to "name" status ( like Anderson Silva, Hendo etc last few years). I don't know if those odds are enough to throw a little $ on him, but damn I want to out of habit.
Dammit, I love me some Clay Guida but sad to say, he is past his prime, and probably sliding from gatekeeper to "name" status ( like Anderson Silva, Hendo etc last few years). I don't know if those odds are enough to throw a little $ on him, but damn I want to out of habit. Any thoughts on that fight? Cheers, Manowarfan1
I like Guida at those odds
GL Manowarfan1
Big Scoops
Quote Originally Posted by Manowarfan1:
Dammit, I love me some Clay Guida but sad to say, he is past his prime, and probably sliding from gatekeeper to "name" status ( like Anderson Silva, Hendo etc last few years). I don't know if those odds are enough to throw a little $ on him, but damn I want to out of habit. Any thoughts on that fight? Cheers, Manowarfan1