adding++++
Martinez vs Morales fight ends inside distance (YES) +162 - 1 unit to win 1.62
LOCKED IN PICKS - ![]()
Prelims,
Reed wins inside distance +550 - 0.5 units to win 2.75 units
Hooper ML +170 - 1 unit to win 1.70 units
Hooper vs Colares fight ends inside distance (YES) +100 - 2 units to win 2 units
Martinez vs Morales fight ends inside distance (YES) +162 - 1 unit to win 1.62
Medic ML +120 - 5 units to win 6 units
Medic ML +110 - 5 units to win 5.5 units
Porter vs Almeida over 1.5 rounds +130 - 1.5 units to win 1.95 units
LOCKED IN PICKS - ![]()
Prelims,
Reed wins inside distance +550 - 0.5 units to win 2.75 units
Hooper ML +170 - 1 unit to win 1.70 units
Hooper vs Colares fight ends inside distance (YES) +100 - 2 units to win 2 units
Martinez vs Morales fight ends inside distance (YES) +162 - 1 unit to win 1.62
Medic ML +120 - 5 units to win 6 units
Medic ML +110 - 5 units to win 5.5 units
Porter vs Almeida over 1.5 rounds +130 - 1.5 units to win 1.95 units
@OFFICIALNERN
I didn't have a pick in my write up. I said I lean Morales but don't like his price tag. Also said it would be a close match up. No bet unless I see something later in the week. Which I started too favor Medic and then bet him ![]()
@OFFICIALNERN
I didn't have a pick in my write up. I said I lean Morales but don't like his price tag. Also said it would be a close match up. No bet unless I see something later in the week. Which I started too favor Medic and then bet him ![]()
