Main Card picks,
Hadley vs Nascimento fight to go distance (NO) +110 - 1.5 units to win 1.65 units
Torres ML -135 - 2.5 units to win 1.85 units
Ribas ML +150 - 2 units to win 3 units
Main Card picks,
Hadley vs Nascimento fight to go distance (NO) +110 - 1.5 units to win 1.65 units
Torres ML -135 - 2.5 units to win 1.85 units
Ribas ML +150 - 2 units to win 3 units
Main Card picks,
Hadley vs Nascimento fight to go distance (NO) +110 - 1.5 units to win 1.65 units
Torres ML -135 - 2.5 units to win 1.85 units
Ribas ML +150 - 2 units to win 3 units
FULL CARD -
Prelim picks,
Petroski ML +300 - 0.5 units to win 1.5 units
Taira ML -240 - 10 units to win 4.17 units
Johnson ML -150 - 2.5 units to win 1.67 units
Lee ML -125 - 3 units to win 2.40 units
Main Card picks,
Hadley vs Nascimento fight to go distance (NO) +110 - 1.5 units to win 1.65 units
Torres ML -135 - 2.5 units to win 1.85 units
Ribas ML +150 - 2 units to win 3 units
GL ALL ![]()
![]()
FULL CARD -
Prelim picks,
Petroski ML +300 - 0.5 units to win 1.5 units
Taira ML -240 - 10 units to win 4.17 units
Johnson ML -150 - 2.5 units to win 1.67 units
Lee ML -125 - 3 units to win 2.40 units
Main Card picks,
Hadley vs Nascimento fight to go distance (NO) +110 - 1.5 units to win 1.65 units
Torres ML -135 - 2.5 units to win 1.85 units
Ribas ML +150 - 2 units to win 3 units
GL ALL ![]()
![]()
@paletta007
Parlay - Hadley (wrestling), Camacho (hoping he can control the octagon), Chookagian (keeps Ribas at a distance), Grant (tossup), Cutelaba (I think Spann fights a wild sloppy fight), Rakic (momentum is in his favor and I prefer him on the ground)
Props: Grant or Smolka by submission, Spann by KO in 2 or 3
My ML picks (not bets) are 57-19 this year.
@paletta007
Parlay - Hadley (wrestling), Camacho (hoping he can control the octagon), Chookagian (keeps Ribas at a distance), Grant (tossup), Cutelaba (I think Spann fights a wild sloppy fight), Rakic (momentum is in his favor and I prefer him on the ground)
Props: Grant or Smolka by submission, Spann by KO in 2 or 3
My ML picks (not bets) are 57-19 this year.
@The_Fist
I understand your concern. I like the price, and Chook just isn't dangerous at all. I feel that Ribas can find her opportunity and secure a finish in this spot.
@The_Fist
I understand your concern. I like the price, and Chook just isn't dangerous at all. I feel that Ribas can find her opportunity and secure a finish in this spot.
