BOL. I feel crazy picking 3 dogs straight but I see them all undervalued. Glad you like my threads! It's feedback like yours that motivates me to keep spending the time to write them up.
BOL. I feel crazy picking 3 dogs straight but I see them all undervalued. Glad you like my threads! It's feedback like yours that motivates me to keep spending the time to write them up.
Sorry to hear about Rosa blowing an 8 legger :( I was stunned that he lost, as I've been really high on this kid. I still expect big things from him in the future.
Sorry to hear about Rosa blowing an 8 legger :( I was stunned that he lost, as I've been really high on this kid. I still expect big things from him in the future.
I like Wookie but it's hard to place a large wager against Nick Hein in his home. I also have Wookie on a couple of flyer parlays for small money.
Nick Hein is not an overly aggressive fighter. 7 of his 13 fights (wins & losses) have gone to the judges. But Wookie is undefeated 13-0 and 9 of those were finishes.
Wookie straight up +130
$15.50 to win $20.15
Wookie inside distance +260
$5.00 to win $13.00
I like Wookie but it's hard to place a large wager against Nick Hein in his home. I also have Wookie on a couple of flyer parlays for small money.
Nick Hein is not an overly aggressive fighter. 7 of his 13 fights (wins & losses) have gone to the judges. But Wookie is undefeated 13-0 and 9 of those were finishes.
My god Nick Hein is boring as f*ck to watch. If the UFC wasn't trying to establish a presence in Germany (alot of money there) I'm not confident this guy would last in the UFC.
My god Nick Hein is boring as f*ck to watch. If the UFC wasn't trying to establish a presence in Germany (alot of money there) I'm not confident this guy would last in the UFC.
My god Nick Hein is boring as f*ck to watch. If the UFC wasn't trying to establish a presence in Germany (alot of money there) I'm not confident this guy would last in the UFC.
Boring fight, but Hein was better for sure (although I think Sajewski should have won round 1 but Hein won 2/3 either way). Still very disappointed with Sajewski
Quote Originally Posted by whitebelt:
My god Nick Hein is boring as f*ck to watch. If the UFC wasn't trying to establish a presence in Germany (alot of money there) I'm not confident this guy would last in the UFC.
Boring fight, but Hein was better for sure (although I think Sajewski should have won round 1 but Hein won 2/3 either way). Still very disappointed with Sajewski
Added Kennedy v. Sobotta to end inside distance -125
$125.00 to win $100.00
This will provide a solid hedge to the parlay I posted that will return $433 to me if Kennedy wins. Sobotta won 13 of 14 wins by finish, and Kennedy's has never lost a decision (all 6 losses by finish). Additionally, this hedge will run in tandem with my parlay in the event Kennedy can finish. Kennedy finished 17 of 22 wins, however Sobotta has 4 losses and 1 by finish (his 3 decision losses were his 3 UFC fights that got him cut, before being resigned)
Added Kennedy v. Sobotta to end inside distance -125
$125.00 to win $100.00
This will provide a solid hedge to the parlay I posted that will return $433 to me if Kennedy wins. Sobotta won 13 of 14 wins by finish, and Kennedy's has never lost a decision (all 6 losses by finish). Additionally, this hedge will run in tandem with my parlay in the event Kennedy can finish. Kennedy finished 17 of 22 wins, however Sobotta has 4 losses and 1 by finish (his 3 decision losses were his 3 UFC fights that got him cut, before being resigned)
Black belt vs Black belt, I'm surprised he allowed his back to be taken so easily and furthermore the RNC. Anyone can get tapped but I have doubts about his black belt lineage.
Black belt vs Black belt, I'm surprised he allowed his back to be taken so easily and furthermore the RNC. Anyone can get tapped but I have doubts about his black belt lineage.
Only 2 of Kawajiri's last 7 fights went to decision (1 win, 1 loss) and the other 5 were wins by finish. Siver's last 5 wins all were decisions, but his last 3 losses were by finish
Only 2 of Kawajiri's last 7 fights went to decision (1 win, 1 loss) and the other 5 were wins by finish. Siver's last 5 wins all were decisions, but his last 3 losses were by finish
Dennis Siver is such a f*cking cheater. Just got busted for steroids a couple fights ago... now he completely uses the cage to defend an arm triangle choke after multiple warnings. I hope he gets cut immediately. He's a pathetic piece of sh*t who loses more than he wins, and only wins by cheating.
Dennis Siver is such a f*cking cheater. Just got busted for steroids a couple fights ago... now he completely uses the cage to defend an arm triangle choke after multiple warnings. I hope he gets cut immediately. He's a pathetic piece of sh*t who loses more than he wins, and only wins by cheating.
There are few fighters in the UFC that I hate more than Dennis Siver. He's always been boring to watch. His last 5 fights now include 3 losses, 1 win, and 1 win overturned for steroid use. Not to mention he's 37 years old now. I hope Joe Silva cuts his behind.
That was also a good show of how incompetent Germans are in MMA. The UFC really wants to build a following there because it's such a rich country, but the fans are so stupid. I don't think it will ever catch on, since they don't have a clue what they're watching.
There are few fighters in the UFC that I hate more than Dennis Siver. He's always been boring to watch. His last 5 fights now include 3 losses, 1 win, and 1 win overturned for steroid use. Not to mention he's 37 years old now. I hope Joe Silva cuts his behind.
That was also a good show of how incompetent Germans are in MMA. The UFC really wants to build a following there because it's such a rich country, but the fans are so stupid. I don't think it will ever catch on, since they don't have a clue what they're watching.